Get our Seasonal races BACK!!!

• Thread starter vaioleto
  • 64 comments
Yes, I honestly don't know why they'd remove those awesome races from a racing game when the offline A-spec seriously suck in comparison. I think everyone should email PD and let them know we want them back. They should be ADDING MORE races, not REMOVING them for no reason whatsoever!!!

Oh and while you're at, it won't hurt to ask for standards in photomode too. :P

That is all.

You can do so here:

http://us.playstation.com/support/ask/

Yes, I honestly don't know why they'd remove those awesome races from a racing game when the offline A-spec seriously suck in comparison. I think everyone should email PD and let them know we want them back. They should be ADDING MORE races, not REMOVING them for no reason whatsoever!!!

Oh and while you're at, it won't hurt to ask for standards in photomode too. :P

That is all.

You can do so here:

http://us.playstation.com/support/ask/

They will be ....... like they have been for moooooonths now. Chill ya pants brah...

{Cy}

They will be ....... like they have been for moooooonths now. Chill ya pants brah...

{Cy}
What? They've been adding, then deleting races in the seasonal sections even though a lot of the ones they deleted today should be in offline A-spec to begin with.

Someone mentioned that some Aspec events have gone, is that true?

I don't know the exact number but from the looks of it at least 6 or 7 of the seasonal A-spec events are gone, I was actually about to finish the nostalgia supercar races today. T_T

Not normally one to complain but this is really annoying. If they were planning on removing some of this content they should have given us at least a few months warning but not a peep. I now have a brilliantly performing game but quite a lot less of it to play. I hope pd have done this in error or realise the error in it and fix it soon.

It isn't a documented feature of the update so it either is a mistake or they thought It would be fun to remove most of the content i was going to play over the Christmas holidays.

Not everyone has had the game for a year+

Please put them back

Last edited:
vaioleto
I don't know the exact number but from the looks of it at least 6 or 7 of the seasonal A-spec events are gone, I was actually about to finish the nostalgia supercar races today. T_T

Woah, there wasn't many to begin with.
That's a stupid decision.

Good job the races were crap I suppose.

Just updated the game. A bliping star over the Seasonal Events logo, then appear a screen "Season's Greatings" by Kazunori Yamauchi, December 2011. And than indeed they removed most of them. My only explaination is:
A - They're gonna add lot of new Seasonals in these days?
or
B - They completely lost common sense.

I'm really p****d off! Pd already admitted that one of their biggest mistake's was that there wasn't enough races.............now they've removed the seasonal's they added to make up for that mistake in the first place. The fact that there called seasonal's though give's the impression they weren't intended to be around forever.................This sucks, the seasonal's were keeping this game alive

The clues in the title... SEASONAL.

From my MacBook's dictionary...

'relating to a particular season’ or ‘fluctuating or restricted according to the season'

Just because they didn't have an expiry date on them it didn't mean they were available forever. I know A-Spec events suck but I'm not at all surprised that they have been deleted.

Guys relax those seasonals where old I had a lot of fun doing them also. I'm excited to see what new one we get. If you don't think we will get new ones I don't know what to tell you.

Do you people see now!?

Every change they make is for better or worse. PD cannot ever satisfy you all. Jeez

Hahahahah internet, what a joke, hahahahahaha

I would have like some warning, even better it not to happen...

or in my dreams them to be transfered to a relative A spec section...

Come on PD you accepted that there were not enough races... now taking them away?..

Remember the first couple of months? Only a few seasonals and with an expiration date? The fact seasonals weren't dissappearing was a bonus. Just like the OCD with half-priced cars. Or even triple-pay-outs.

Now they have changed something again, probably to make room for new things/seasonals. So just relax and wait and see.

hahahahahaha internet, what a joke, hahahahahaha

I bet fanboys defend them even if they remove Nordschleife and La Sarthe.

What the hell's wrong with you? :lol:

You don't think you are acting Immature? We will get more events. Also that fanboy word you use so freely is starting to be frowned upon around the :gtpflag:

Last edited:
Many of the old Seasonals were fun, and were good for prize monies. If you want to buy all the cars, you need some grinding races with decent payouts per lap/time required. Being a car collector, I need the Seasonal Races to enable me to afford this.

They called "Seasonal Events", it was obvious that after some time PD would delete them.
If PD wanted to add more A-Spec events there are other ways to do that.

Remember the first couple of months? Only a few seasonals and with an expiration date? The fact seasonals weren't dissappearing was a bonus. Just like the OCD with half-priced cars. Or even triple-pay-outs.

Now they have changed something again, probably to make room for new things/seasonals. So just relax and wait and see.
The clues in the title... SEASONAL.

From my MacBook's dictionary...

'relating to a particular season’ or ‘fluctuating or restricted according to the season'

Just because they didn't have an expiry date on them it didn't mean they were available forever. I know A-Spec events suck but I'm not at all surprised that they have been deleted.
sdf
They called "Seasonal Events", it was obvious that after some time PD would delete them.
If PD wanted to add more A-Spec events there are other ways to do that.

I'm curious what the merit is supposed to be for these arguments.

The game is getting worse and worse.

PD need to just walk away and leave it alone. Before they completely change the game I paid for, to something I wouldn't pay for.

Many of the old Seasonals were fun, and were good for prize monies. If you want to buy all the cars, you need some grinding races with decent payouts per lap/time required. Being a car collector, I need the Seasonal Races to enable me to afford this.

You have remote Bspec w/widget which is easier and faster means to get money. I know because I'm over 700+ cars and only level 30 Aspec on my main account. One guy on my list constantly has GT5 running. I've got probably 40+ mil sitting in my drivers at the moment. Log on each day for max credits/xp and the pokemon craze is resolved.
But that doesn't explain removing a lot of seasonals. I don't mind. I didn't expect seasonals to remain forever.

I'll copy-pasta what I've said on other thread:

"Regarding the seasonals, I'll give it a try based on what I think that happened. I've played the new seasonal and it was more fun than the others, probably because the AI is responding better and the whole new concept of prize cards make it more worthy than before.

I think they'll just release more following this new model. That's my simple tought about that.
"

Just think about it. Makes some sense.

The game is getting worse and worse.

PD need to just walk away and leave it alone. Before they completely change the game I paid for, to something I wouldn't pay for.

You're completelly wrong. And you can always get back to V1.0.

Back