Get together online - LfS name list

• Thread starter gt4005
  • 79 comments
Demo Racer
ingame name:Starlet
mostly in some demo drift servers. otherwise it's nice, but some idiots just insist driving on the opposide direction and crashing to others..:indiff: :ouch:

Player Name: Keef
License name: Keef
Plate: VTEC YO (I couldn't resist)

I've been playing LFS lately, so here's a bit of info.

Demo Racer(sigh)
Name: Jeff13b
Plate: 1+3+3=7

As some of you post everything or nearly nothing. Only post your ingame and license name.

I'm not interested in plate names or whatsoever. Don't post your CV here.

Your name here on the board
License name
Ingame name

That's it. Thanks!

Sh0cKwAvE is my online name.
Im still a demo racer, i dont have money right now to buy S2.
I like to Drift, Usually On BGR Drift Girlz or HF Show Drift Server.
Ive only had the game for 3 days and apparently am liked by the BGR Team, because they gave me admin.

I'm 'Jamez'.

You'll usually find me in Redline Racing 2 trying to improve my lap times.

I've only had the game for a few days now, but I've already managed to get the FOX to do low 1:02's at Aston Club. :D

Screen Name: Bee
License Plate: I<3Loli

Been playing for just over a year and a half now, I'm an S2 racer usually found on Redline Racing 2.
:)

Name: Richard

Demo Racer, so I'm always in a XF GTi-only Blackwood server, running average laps of 1:36 or so, occasionally dipping into the 1:35's, usually found in LFS Demo League.

I might have seen you too actually but I am usually on [TC] Driving Jamica or however you spell it.

Name online is AdamSWE

I'm a demo racer, often found offline doing hotlaps to improve my driving technique and/or setups, but I'm always down for some good ol' bumper to bumper racing. :)

I played a while back in like patch G, then dropped for a while, came back at like T, then left and came back a couple days ago to X.

Names I have assumed:

[360*]FisherPHD
Zachizzle
FisherPHD
standard235

And my plate change frequently. It's blank right now.

I'll more than likely be on Redline 2 tonight from around 10pm GMT if anyone fancies a race. :)

Really.... I must dig out LfS then. :D

Edit: Forgot to say, Venari / VENARI - in the Blue XRTurbo. :)

Just a quick update, my name is now Gambit~.

Usually on Conedodgers 1.
:)

Back