Get you car rated! Please read rules on the first post!

Master_Yoda

(Banned)
The idea of this is that you post a pic of a car that you have done rims, lowered, photoshop or whatever you want to do to it, to make the car look different from it's stock form. I don't have a good example now but someone post a pic of one there cars, and then people give it a 1/10 meaning 10 is the highest possible, but if it's over the top go ahead give it 20/10. now let the rating begin.

Rules of posting pictures/rating a picture:
A. Please post in Phototravel only, meaning still pictures, that give a clear, and percise visual of your car. And NO pictures of a car being still at a track. Photo travel ONLY.

B. Please post pictures of cars that have a visual mod done to it, other wise it's not your work. Heres what i mean.
1. Changing the rims on the car.
2. Putting a spoiler on the car.
3. Lowering the car.
4. Useing a photo editing program (Ex. PhotoShop, GIMP etc...) to change the car to your desire.
5. Just because you tunned your engine, doesn't mean you visually changed
it. VISUAL mods ONLY.

C. Please grade the previous picture before you post yours. If you do not grade the previous picture, it shows that the only person you care about, is yourself.

D. Please grade the picture on how your think the car looks. Grade it on a 1-10 scale, 1 being the lowest, and 10 being the highest. You can give the person a little extra credit if it's the best thing you have ever seen. But don't go over 15/10, then it's just going over boared.

E. Do NOT grade the picture on the quality, this isn't a thread about that, it's about the car. There is another thread in the quality of the picture.

These are clear, and percise rules, if you can not follow them. Then i guess this thread can't be around.

Nice idea, but would this not be more at home in the GT4 Photo & Video Galleries area?

I think you may get more people who are interested in the photomode side of GT4 and therefore more pictures and more feedback.

Regards

Scaff

i made this thread 3 in the morning, so i put here on accident, any mod can you move it to the Video, and photomode are thanks so much.

Beamer 6/10 change the rims :yuck:
Mercedes 9/10 nice rim combo
Lexus 7/10 that color with that car :yuck:
lets see more pics people! i don't have any on this laptop, i'll post somthign tonight.

These Pics arnt the greatest quality because I used my digital camera to take these. But anyways, my best and fastest car is a Dodge Viper SRT-10. It has a Supercharged, NA Stage 3 Engine, Fuly Modified Racing Parts with NOS, that produces 1074HP on defult car setup. I got it up to 272.83mph at the Test track, 281.26mph on the Mulsanne Stright (without Chicanes) at LeMans. My second pic is a Stock Prowler.

Dodge Viper SRT-10
Prowler

FranticFury
These Pics arnt the greatest quality because I used my digital camera to take these. But anyways, my best and fastest car is a Dodge Viper SRT-10. It has a Supercharged, NA Stage 3 Engine, Fuly Modified Racing Parts with NOS, that produces 1074HP on defult car setup. I got it up to 272.83mph at the Test track, 281.26mph on the Mulsanne Stright (without Chicanes) at LeMans. My second pic is a Stock Prowler.

Dodge Viper SRT-10
Prowler
Viper: 9/10 loooks very cool
Prowler: 6/10 basically the object is to have it DIFFERENT from it's stock form, next time put rims, spoiler, or w/e to add to the car, i realize that you can't add different rims to the prowler,

speedy_2
I give that Supra an 8.5/10. Love the rims. But I'm anti-wing. Great pic though. Here's my GS300

Even though your Anti-Wing you have to put a ping on a Supra, it's like a rule.

Anyway I give your picture 7/10, to many jagged edges and Jpeg Artifacts. Rims are just ok, not a big fan of those skinny wire ones.

eastley
Even though your Anti-Wing you have to put a ping on a Supra, it's like a rule.

Anyway I give your picture 7/10, to many jagged edges and Jpeg Artifacts. Rims are just ok, not a big fan of those skinny wire ones.

Cool. Thanks. And yeah, I guess it is an unwritten rule. :) But, the Jaggies shouldn't matter. This is "Rate the Car" not "Rate image quality." ;)

Master_Yoda
guys 1 pic at a time, you skipped BrykeSpike. and i've done enough rating i'ma let someone else do the Lexus and S2000

Crap, sorry. I give BrykeSpike a 8/10. Those deep dish rims give it a nice stance. And the ride height is perfect. 👍

speedy_2
Cool. Thanks. And yeah, I guess it is an unwritten rule. :) But, the Jaggies shouldn't matter. This is "Rate the Car" not "Rate image quality." ;)

Sorry man, but anyway the car is still a 7/10 :)

I'll give the s2000 and 8.5/10. I like the deep lip on the wheels but I don't really like the wheels.

I say a 9/10 on the GS. I love the car, and the wheels look really good on it.

I give it an 8/10 but compaired to everyone else, I have no idea what I'm talking about. The foreground and car is very good but the fakeness of the trees kinda spoiled it. But you certainly kicked my a*s at taking pictures. :)

RICHARDO
I give it an 8/10 but compaired to everyone else, I have no idea what I'm talking about. The foreground and car is very good but the fakeness of the trees kinda spoiled it. But you certainly kicked my a*s at taking pictures. :)

Yea i agree the Tree's really did kill it a bit.... :yuck:

omg, are you guys serious? Turbo i said rate the last car before you post, then i stacks up and the peopel that posted previously don't get there car rated.
Ricardo your Apex gets 7/10

I guess I have to comment on Turbo's pic? There seems to be a general lack of reflections on the car itself, like there's little or no shading. Still, the angle is interesting, as is the subject. 7.5/10!

Here, you guys have a field trip on those babies. :)

Nice work PunkRock but i think that the civic broke the thing you had going with all the high powered cars..
BMW:I'll give it 8.5/10
RUF:9/10
Merc:9.5/10
Honda:6/10-It's just not my cup of tea.
Lancer:9.5/10-Great looks,Great background and great camera angle,very well done:tup:

Ok everyone, can you rate mine, this is just out of the ps2..

I know its not the best but my Paintshop skills are very bad:indiff: so i didnt use it.

Nice ones eldorado!!

Charger: 8.0 and the 300 SL: 9.0!
The others get 7.5 from me!

Here are two of my audis!

I must say that this is a great idea! If everyone follows the rules by posting a rating on the last pic and posts his own this could turn out very well!

Other pics are great as well! Keep on going with it!!

Awesome pics every one. Speedy_2's Lexus is deee ish. I love it, the way it stands, the way he took the pic so leveled out. I give about 8 or 9 out of 10. That pic is gorgeous, I set it as my background :P I'll post a couple cars in tonight ;)

Back