Getting annoyed with the penalty system

• Thread starter Vipernut
  • 4 comments
New Zealand
New Zealand
Just had a race, "daily" race B, had the guys in front of me fighting and that slowed them down, went between the two and one guy sides wipes me into the other, he pushes back and I'm like a pinball and end up off track and a penalty for that plus get the SR down. Serve my penalty on the side and getting back up to speed (off the racing line) I get hit (barely) but more SR down. Next few corners I get dive bombed up the inside and go off track again, yep another penalty and SR down. Kind of similar next lap, another dive bomb and more SR down. Rammed from behind into the final corner and 5 second penalty, didn't see the rammer get one... Had enough so next lap do the same, mild tap to let him know I'm here and I get 5 second penalty and SR down (he didn't go off track or lose a position). Anyway, end up losing 40 SR points, from 68 to 28. WTF, sure I gave 1 tap but nothing else was my fault or instigation and yet punished with 40 SR!!

Just had a race, "daily" race B, had the guys in front of me fighting and that slowed them down, went between the two and one guy sides wipes me into the other, he pushes back and I'm like a pinball and end up off track and a penalty for that plus get the SR down. Serve my penalty on the side and getting back up to speed (off the racing line) I get hit (barely) but more SR down. Next few corners I get dive bombed up the inside and go off track again, yep another penalty and SR down. Kind of similar next lap, another dive bomb and more SR down. Rammed from behind into the final corner and 5 second penalty, didn't see the rammer get one... Had enough so next lap do the same, mild tap to let him know I'm here and I get 5 second penalty and SR down (he didn't go off track or lose a position). Anyway, end up losing 40 SR points, from 68 to 28. WTF, sure I gave 1 tap but nothing else was my fault or instigation and yet punished with 40 SR!!
Post it here than making a new thread, PENALTY SYSTEM IS STILL A PIECE OF ****!!!
Welcome to :gtpflag:.

Ok sorry for posting in the wrong place. More wanted to vent. I did the wrong thing too, let the SR get to me and just left the game with 1 lap to go, I know that was stupid but I've never had a more frustrating race where I was getting penalized for nothing and felt quitting was my best option. I'd worked hard to get to A rank and all these SR down were a kick in the guts.

Latest Posts

Back