Getting from DR B to DR A in daily races

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
So since I have been rammed, pushed and kicked all over the place in the daily races and dropped from SRS to SRC, I now had no pressure and decided to try something to improve my DR and also feel good about myself.
I simply dont bother with a qualification lap and enter the daily races dead last. Being in SRC, you have all the lovely crashkiddies who more often than not, crash out right in front of you, so you can drive pretty much a clean line. If you get a particular ****** one, just stay behind him until the pressure gets to him and poof, another rank up.
So this way I was consistently ending races mid to top of the field and lo and behold, my DRC is now back to DRB and climbing towards A!
My SR is still **** because crashkiddies just cant help themselves but maybe if I do a FIA race again, I might fix the SR too.

My SR is currently S, and according to my graph on the stats site, my DR points are also in S (28000-29000 ish), but my DR in the game is B and has never been higher than B...?

My SR is currently S, and according to my graph on the stats site, my DR points are also in S (28000-29000 ish), but my DR in the game is B and has never been higher than B...?

Sounds odd.. should be the other way around?

Edit: Actually, 30000 is the threshold for reaching A.

Presume you are thinking that you are S as it doesn't display categories higher than you have achieved. For example, my graph shows a ceiling of 17500 as I have never gone above

DRA = 30.000 DR points
DRS = 50.000 DR points

So you should be DRB, almost DRA. :)

There’s a thread about how to create your page properly. It’s fairly easy to follow and you end up with something like this....

http://www.kudosprime.com/gts/stats.php?profile=1316248

DR B and DR A are both a much harder slog as there are a lot more points between you and the next rank and the standard of driving does obviously increase as you rank up but it’s easier once you see your graph to see steady progress and just how close you are etc. Well worth doing, as always hats off to @Milouse for all the hard work he’s put into such a fantastic site. I’ve been usin it for years but the info for gtsport is really top class...

There’s a thread about how to create your page properly. It’s fairly easy to follow and you end up with something like this....

http://www.kudosprime.com/gts/stats.php?profile=1316248

DR B and DR A are both a much harder slog as there are a lot more points between you and the next rank and the standard of driving does obviously increase as you rank up but it’s easier once you see your graph to see steady progress and just how close you are etc. Well worth doing, as always hats off to @Milouse for all the hard work he’s put into such a fantastic site. I’ve been usin it for years but the info for gtsport is really top class...

You can now just search by PSN as opposed to creating an account

http://www.kudosprime.com/gts/stats.php?profile=search

Back