Getting Smoked in Sport Mode like I'm standing still.

• Thread starter F1nutcase
  • 33 comments
There's not much we can do, but if he keeps trying out things and the suggestions here, that'll be progress. Either that or he caught a bug (unlikely)

UPDATE: New firmware for the DriveHub out. Running 2.08 Beta9. I just had my first complete sport race. Qualy'd 3rd, finished 6th (had an off). But hey, I'm in the mix now. Definitely think it was a hardware issue with the drivehub. Now I just need to remap my rearview mirror button.

UPDATE: New firmware for the DriveHub out. Running 2.08 Beta9. I just had my first complete sport race. Qualy'd 3rd, finished 6th (had an off). But hey, I'm in the mix now. Definitely think it was a hardware issue with the drivehub. Now I just need to remap my rearview mirror button.
I remember a YouTuber having this same issue, only it was during some of the license tests or missions. I think it was Jimmy Broadbent, but he was entering into whatever drive he was set up for, and similar to you, the ABS kept randomly flashing and the car would begin braking at random times or just all the time. IIRC he runs a mix of Fanatec and Heusinkfeld gear. I think for his a simple "turn it off and on again" fixed it, but I'm glad to see you hopefully found a resolution.

Watching the video was sad, because you were getting SMOKED by a field where you were driving the OP car. Very frustrating.

Back