Getting the dynamic theme?

• Thread starter AlanF
  • 7 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
I've just picked up the digital deluxe edition and obviously did not read the description of contents properly. I had assumed that the dynamic theme was included. On rereading the list of contents I see that there is no mention of it after all.

I was just wondering if anyone has somehow managed to get it by contacting Sony and requesting it. Personally I hope that they will eventually make it available through the PSN store.

I pre-ordered the Japanese digital deluxe version also assuming I'd get the theme.

As far as I can tell it has never been made available to the Japan region PSN.

Wasn't the theme a PRE-ORDER item?

Possibly. It's still available on some of the physical versions.

However, you would have thought something called the "Digital Deluxe Edition" would have included it. Not having the theme, obviously, is not a major issue. I just thought it would be nice to have.

I've just picked up the digital deluxe edition and obviously did not read the description of contents properly. I had assumed that the dynamic theme was included. On rereading the list of contents I see that there is no mention of it after all.

I was just wondering if anyone has somehow managed to get it by contacting Sony and requesting it. Personally I hope that they will eventually make it available through the PSN store.
This?

https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/product/EP9001-CUSA02168_00-GTSPORTDELUXE000

The dynamic theme was part of the pre-order bonus. The page clearly lists what's included, and that doesn't include the dynamic theme. You won't be able to get it by contacting SONY. Best you can do is post a suggestion on their forums/customer support and see if they will make it available as a separate purchase if it's not already.

The dynamic theme was part of the pre-order bonus. The page clearly lists what's included, and that doesn't include the dynamic theme. You won't be able to get it by contacting SONY. Best you can do is post a suggestion on their forums/customer support and see if they will make it available as a separate purchase if it's not already.

Thanks. This is pretty much what I thought. Thanks for confirming it though.

i didn't even know there was a theme at all. but i did pre-order digitial deluxe edition so will be interesting to see if i have it when i get home.

Back