- [Ghertels Gallery] - Veyron, Saleen, Miura and a Peugeot.

• Thread starter Ghertel
  • 157 comments
Belgium
Antwerp.

Welcome to

0banner.png

- Feel free to leave a comment -
If you have requests, let me know and i'll do my best.

Last edited:
Nice showing of the DB9. I really like shots 2 &4. A little less centering would do it for me. Move that camera around! :D
A great start though 👍

Nice car and choice of colour! I can't help but feel like some of the photos were used to fill up space though.

I love those Gallardo shots, especially the 4th one! The Countach I'm not so sure about, the drifting is nice but the car doesn't 'pop' as much as it could. And you repeated one of the photos ;)

I love those Gallardo shots, especially the 4th one! The Countach I'm not so sure about, the drifting is nice but the car doesn't 'pop' as much as it could. And you repeated one of the photos ;)

how do i make it 'pop' more? (repeat is fixed, thx)

I'm not really sure, I think it's just because it's a standard model and it's a fairly light colour. Have you tried reducing the brightness a bit or messing about with the in game filters?

I'm not really sure, I think it's just because it's a standard model and it's a fairly light colour. Have you tried reducing the brightness a bit or messing about with the in game filters?

i'll give it a try, thx anyway.

Very nice work, Ghertel. My favourite is the second to last Gallardo picture. Keep up the great work!

Thanks for the comments on my gallery, really like the Gallardo shots and the Aston Martin shots, reminds me how much I need to do a good shoot with the DB9.

How did you use the Toscana track for the countach? it isnt showing up on any of my practise tracks

Thanks for the comments on my gallery, really like the Gallardo shots and the Aston Martin shots, reminds me how much I need to do a good shoot with the DB9.

How did you use the Toscana track for the countach? it isnt showing up on any of my practise tracks

Track Creator :sly: nice track for a shoot.

WOW! Nice work! My favourite is the last shot, but all of them are very good.

Back