Ghost Car

• Thread starter ChrisWAFC
  • 6 comments
England
Wigan
ChrisWAFC
Whenever I'm racing when connected to the servers it doesn't show the ghost car but as soon as I get disconnected it starts to show the ghost car.

Is this a known problem or just me ? Thanks.

Whenever I'm racing when connected to the servers it doesn't show the ghost car but as soon as I get disconnected it starts to show the ghost car.

Is this a known problem or just me ? Thanks.
I've seen my ghost car when 'offline' all the time, no one else's though. It only appears after your first lap, and then only for that vehicle. Just like GT5/6 it seems to reset if you change car - hope that helps.

I can't really say I've paid attention to any difference when the servers were connected, and now I'm trying to run the races HUD-free, so I don't see a ghost anymore, just the faintest smidge of an icon.

I need the Hud I don't think the sound on all the cars is good enough to know when to change gear.
Yeah, it is a challenge alright - some are very quiet. I tend to keep an eye on the rev-counter and do it that way. Any luck on your situation vis á vis the ghost?

I've seen my ghost car when 'offline' all the time, no one else's though. It only appears after your first lap, and then only for that vehicle. Just like GT5/6 it seems to reset if you change car - hope that helps.

I can't really say I've paid attention to any difference when the servers were connected, and now I'm trying to run the races HUD-free, so I don't see a ghost anymore, just the faintest smidge of an icon.
That would be incorrect, I did a lap in a Huayra and then i used the Venom GT and it showed Huayra's ghost.

This may be a bug that Evolution Studios overlooked when creeating ghost time data.

That would be incorrect, I did a lap in a Huayra and then i used the Venom GT and it showed Huayra's ghost.

This may be a bug that Evolution Studios overlooked when creeating ghost time data.
Fair enough, and that is actually a better thing rather than a bug, because in some instances, specific cars are better suited to certain tracks and I'd like to know how they compare to the one I had chosen before.

Back