1595064421-ghost-of-tsushima-20200718092719-resultat.jpg

1595064447-ghost-of-tsushima-20200718094542-resultat.jpg

1595064377-ghost-of-tsushima-20200718085522-resultat.jpg

1595064452-ghost-of-tsushima-20200718102310-resultat.jpg

1595064386-ghost-of-tsushima-20200718083544-resultat.jpg

1595064389-ghost-of-tsushima-20200718090820-resultat.jpg

1595064443-ghost-of-tsushima-20200718101814-resultat.jpg
Nice atmospheric moody shots.

Got my copy yesterday. Only been able to play for a couple of hours but this game is nothing short of spectacular. Think it's going to take me quite awhile to get through the story because all I want to do at the moment is explore.

Nice screenshot guys! I got my copy but I haven't played the game yet due to me focusing on completing the Last of Us pt II which I have completed a couple of days ago hehe!

Will dive in soon!

Anyway, here's the latest Patch update on Ghost of Tsushima Update 1.05 from Push Square: https://www.pushsquare.com/news/202..._2oUFlRLPg8ljWMJqDmY1vAH3kV3M_rtdJ7glVsfZ0S78

New difficulty level: Lethal

• Enemy weapons are more deadly, but Jin’s katana is also more deadly
  • Enemies are more aggressive in combat
  • Enemies detect you faster
  • Tighter Parry and Dodge windows
Patch 1.05 will also include the following new options in the accessibility menu:

Lower Intensity Combat

Lower intensity mode is meant to maintain the heart and feel of Ghost of Tsushima combat while relaxing several timing-specific elements. Combat is less intense, giving you more time to react. Stealth settings are more forgiving, and enemies take longer to detect you.

• Most enemy attacks which are normally unblockable become blockable when Lower Intensity is enabled. Blocking with L1 will keep you safe from more attacks than standard combat, though some attacks must still be dodged.
  • Enemies break off their attack combos after damaging you, giving you a chance to recover before the next wave of attacks. In addition, your heavy attacks will interrupt attacks from Brutes, giving you another way to stop their combos.
  • Enemies will not attack you while you’re using Resolve to heal
  • Enemy awareness builds more slowly, giving you more time to recover after being spotted
Text changes

• Large Text option: Increases text size of subtitles, mission objectives and interact prompts by 150% when enabled
  • Added option to turn speaker name off when subtitles are enabled
  • New subtitle text color options in addition to white: Yellow, Blue, Red, Green
Patch 1.05 also includes additional bug fixes.

Well look... something nice for those who like online play.

Looking forward to more greatness from Sucker Punch hehe! Currently in ACT II right now! :)

Anyway, here's my cinematic video created via photo mode early this month:

Kurosawa mode (Main menu):

Some screenshots as well:

Really anxious to experience this game soon, hoping for a psn discount before year's end.
Anyone guess when will be next sales on psn? The end of year sale is until the 23rd dec. Makes it seem like there won't be any other in the meantime.

Really anxious to experience this game soon, hoping for a psn discount before year's end.
Anyone guess when will be next sales on psn? The end of year sale is until the 23rd dec. Makes it seem like there won't be any other in the meantime.
They just had it on sale for $39.99 for Thanksgiving.

probably next year now

I bought this during the Black Friday sale but haven't played yet. Looking to start on Christmas Day.
Just wondering, can or should I just jump in and start exploring/playing or should I refer to a Walkthrough guide in order to navigate wherever?
Not sure what I should do. On the one hand while a Walkthrough guide may be helpful I think I may be constantly stopping in-between and breaking the flow.

@davidt33 I'd just jump in. I did as the game is easy to navigate. If I can give you one tip, its just look out for Birds calling you, little Foxes near trees with fire fly's etc. Once you've seen a few you'll notice them when playing with no effort. Also try and clear as much area as possible and keep checking your map because points of interest pop up all the time. You'll see this when playing and you'll look back on this post of mine and this all this is obvious.

@davidt33 I'd just jump in. I did as the game is easy to navigate. If I can give you one tip, its just look out for Birds calling you, little Foxes near trees with fire fly's etc. Once you've seen a few you'll notice them when playing with no effort. Also try and clear as much area as possible and keep checking your map because points of interest pop up all the time. You'll see this when playing and you'll look back on this post of mine and this all this is obvious.
Thanks for the advice @Sprite . I'll do just that. Can't wait to start being all I've seen and heard about this game. Long time I haven't played a game like this as most of my time is spent on racing games ACC, Pcar3, Wreckfest etc.

Thanks for the advice @Sprite . I'll do just that. Can't wait to start being all I've seen and heard about this game. Long time I haven't played a game like this as most of my time is spent on racing games ACC, Pcar3, Wreckfest etc.

I really enjoyed it. I don't play these games so I didn't go for the highest difficulty and just enjoyed the exploration and story. The combat is really fun, especially when you get used to the Stances in the game.

Once you start getting all the charms for your swords etc and also armour then you can look up good combinations of armour, skills & charms for specific character builds. You may find that your character becomes a little over powered but then you can up the difficulty if you want to. Enjoy the game. As soon as I get a PS5 and they release a PS5 upgrade patch I may start a new playthrough which is not something I usually do.

Really enjoying this game. Started playing on Christmas Eve and continue playing every day since. Loving everything about this game, from the storyline to gameplay itself how user-friendly it is not having to remember thousands of button combinations as other such games. And of course the graphics are mind-blowing. I'm going to enjoy playing this for a long time and definitely going to purchase the next version too whenever released. Kudos to the creators.

I kind of wish I had waited to buy this. At least it will optimized for the ps5 and the new island will be cool. I haven't gotten to far in the game because I wanted to wait to play it so now I guess I'll keep waiting until the ps5 version come sout

What i find pretty lame is they took off the std ps4 game from ps4 store, so now u can't choose the lower priced std game, i was waiting for a discount, guess ill wait a long while still then.

Plus you can't choose just the dlc, it has to include the ps5 upgrade which they charge an additional fee for.
People who bought the ps4 std game already could play it on ps5 backward compatibility seems, i bet they will block that too? Jeez, maybe it's just temporary.

What i find pretty lame is they took off the std ps4 game from ps4 store, so now u can't choose the lower priced std game, i was waiting for a discount, guess ill wait a long while still then.

Plus you can't choose just the dlc, it has to include the ps5 upgrade which they charge an additional fee for.
People who bought the ps4 std game already could play it on ps5 backward compatibility seems, i bet they will block that too? Jeez, maybe it's just temporary.
That's a good question I have the disk so I need to check that out. I'm guessing it should work

I did try last night. I didn't realize I was still at the beginning. I think I may get try to finish this before 8/20.

Just picked up the Directors Cut for the PS5 for my second playthrough.

Have to admit I’m quite excited to get back to Tsushima and start slicing and dicing.

I still haven't gotten the DC yet. I keep waiting it to drop to $20. I think I will probably get once my bonus comes through in a few months

Back