Ghost replay loading feature removed from VR TT?

• Thread starter -kj-
  • 2 comments
Hello, sorry if this is a repost but I couldn't find any info on this anywhere. It seems after update 1.53 I'm unable to load replay ghost from the replay tab in VR time trials. I can do it just fine and standard flat mode, but the option is now missing in VR TT mode after Wed's update. Not sure if this was a intentional removal or a glitch, are there other VR players seeing this on their end or am I doing something wrong?

The option has been there for the past year as I only played the game in VR mode 90% of the time, racing against me and my friend's ghost was the only thing to do in VR for me. Would be very sad if it was taken away..

I've just noticed it also. We can't load a ghost or save a best lap replay. Hopefully it's an unintended change and gets fixed soon.

I just checked, the save best replay lap option is still there once you complete at least one lap of the session. It's the "Load Ghost" option that is the only thing missing with some of the ghost replay options ghosted out in the "Ghost Settings" tab. Starting to think that this was an intentional removal..

Back