Ghost Rider!

Status
Not open for further replies.
sp0_0kie
These videos show totally illegal, irresponsible and dangerous stuff, but they're definately removed

Last edited by a moderator:
Quite thoroughly fronwed upon by most of us here, and the posting of profanity and the discussion of illegal stuff is quite thoroughly frowned upon by the folks that run the place, as pointed out in the Acceptable Use Policy, linked at the bottom of every page displayed by the board. Have a peek sometime.

Quite thoroughly fronwed upon by most of us here, and the posting of profanity and the discussion of illegal stuff is quite thoroughly frowned upon by the folks that run the place, as pointed out in the Acceptable Use Policy, linked at the bottom of every page displayed by the board. Have a peek sometime.

Well I'm sorry then. You can just report it and have the Moderators delete it so anyone doesn't have to frown anymore.:) I don't mind. I just don't want any problems initiated by me.
Question for me is: Why is it so unacceptable, when it's available on YT even without signing in and it even comes out on DVDs that anyone can buy....

As for why it's unacceptable, it's just plain stupid riding. The AUP has a clause against discussion of illegal activites.

That clause is probably intended more to prevent threads about things like breaking copy protection on software, but glorifying jerks like Ghost Rider falls into that category, at least to me.

As to why it's "unacceptable" here when it's out there on Youtube, Jordan has a standard he wants to hold, and he insists on his guests adhering to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back