Exactly! Finally someone who understands what I mean!Even when you divebombing cars ghosting, if you brake checking, the car behind you going trough you. Dirty race it's almost a joke now.
Even when you divebombing cars ghosting, if you brake checking, the car behind you going trough you. Dirty race it's almost a joke now.
Exactly! Finally someone who understands what I mean!
Lol run a dirty race they are fun!
Even when you divebombing cars ghosting, if you brake checking, the car behind you going trough you. Dirty race it's almost a joke now.
Dude, what are your settings? We tested it now almost 1h.
Result, no ghost when:
- driving offroad
- hit the wall
- crashing into others
- massive crash into others
- driving wrong direction
- stand on track
Result, become ghost when:
- exit pit lane(the first few meters, i think because to avoid pit blocking)
- massive impact to wall(2sec ghost)
- press option button and start to chat![]()
Oki, i will join for test. (this is your psn nick?)I'm putting up a lobby in 15 minutes on blue moon if you wan a see what I'm talking about head there
YepOki, i will join for test. (this is your psn nick?)
Dirty AF GR3Whats upcant find a room on blue moon with your nickname
Yah see why we feel it is so annoying lolOh dear lol, what are you doing there is realy full arcade. Never exepted something like this, but in this case it is no wonder that cars become ghost all the time HAHAhave fun, i prefer exactly the other way
Resume of real(all helpers off, comfort soft) vs pure arcade(all on,no limit):
if you drive normal and mistakes happen, no ghosting
acrcade smash and wreck race, lot of ghosting
![]()
I’m sad