Ghosting and Penalties

• Thread starter FRYDPACZ
  • 0 comments
I am not a fan of the Ghosting or Penalty system currently implemented in the Prologue version. Although there needs to be a set of rules and punishments set in place I thing that ghosting the car and giving 5 second penalties on the spot is useless.

My suggestion would be to keep a tally of all offenses committed during a race and than implement either a position or time penalty at the end of the race. So if someone caused a few accidents on their way to victory at the end of the race the should take a 3 second penalty for every infraction or be relegated 2 postilions (for example). Similarly with shortcut penalties (the most useless one in my opinion) should be that if you go off with all four wheels and not gain a position than there is no penalty if you gain a position you have 3 seconds to give it back or it will be taken away from you at the end of the race.

I think that this along with some kind of damage (that will impact the car's performance) we can get rid of the ghosting and in race penalties.

Of course this only works if everyone plays by the rules. Again I'm hoping that private races will be enabled and rules such as these can be implemented in the full version of the game.

This is my opinion. Whats YOURS?

ALSO SEE: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=106362

Latest Posts

Back