Giant Killers and cash cows

  • Thread starter Thread starter crossup
  • 1 comments
  • 736 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
402
Messages
crossup125
while there are easy money threads, I havent seen anything devoted to underrated cars, etc that you might not suspect to kick ass.
My first eye opener was the Mugen Motul Honda Civic..won in a race...it crushed all comers and allowed me to win races at track I've never run, cold turkey.
Of course the RM's , a lot of money but probably worth it
My next WOW! was the the Tommy Kiara ZZ2....cheap and very fast/quick @700 hp...stick it in the TURBO challange and its a 50K cake walk.
Another great car is the Lancia Ralleye car from the '70...it can win the TURBO challange too, won that one too in a race
Next up was the Autobacs Garaiya...not cheap but the least expensive Super GT IRC...this thing is magic at speed and can easily whoop up on cars with hundreds of more HP.
I have to also mention the VW Gulf..I've won the German only car races including Nurburging vs AMG's, M5 etc
 
A quick search for "giant" (as in giant killer, naturally) would have brought you to this thread.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back