Gif Car Paintjobs Round 1

Originally posted by SpeedKilledKyle
Nope, Paint. I screenshoted the Color Editor in Paint, then made two long versions of the Blue to Black fade, one that went to dark blue and one that went to black, then put the car on Red and Dark Red transparency over that. I can explain this in more detail in another thread on one of the other forums if you wish.

EDIT: Wait, this is a PAINTJOB competition, we should only do the Supra's paint! If you do bodykits too then you're screwing up the point...

Nah, I'll figure it out. Didn't know you could do it in paint. Most definitely will have to do some more screwing with paint shop to find some stuff like that. Very cool. 👍👍

AB-Flug, I agree with SKK on his second quote. I think from now on, we need to have an unwritten agreement that we should make up a set of rules for each comp, and those rules should be in the first post. That way we know what to expect, and that way when a new member or another member tries one of these out for the first time, he knows what we expect, so that people like RFD and Omicron don't get flamed for using photoshop in a paint comp, and we don't get flamed for not using body kits when we could have. Just an idea, I'll talk to you guys online so we can go over it a little.

yes, I see what he is angling at, and im kinda second guessing the body kit thing now. Besides no one entered this compn with a body kit so it's all good for further times i will make sure it's clear on the first page in the rules

Originally posted by Abflug Supra
yes, I see what he is angling at, and im kinda second guessing the body kit thing now. Besides no one entered this compn with a body kit so it's all good for further times i will make sure it's clear on the first page in the rules
I did a bodykit. ;)

Back