GIFC: Manga Cars: 10th Stage

Im practically finished but Im not gonna post mine just yet in case I feel the sudden urge to slap on an R34 kit or something. So yeh, im definately in though.

Originally posted by Chaos Fire
I think I might drop out, all my tunes are coming out as ****....I have a good idea right now so I might still enter
Hey man, I told you to enter. Just think of a color scheme that you think would look good on a car, and try to incorporate that scheme into the various parts of the car (interior, body panels, wheels, etc.....). then come up with a kit, which I know you can do. So stop making excuses and start tuning. :D ;)

Hey SD do you actually own a Silvia? (Im sure this has been answered before) And also does WA in ur location mean Western Australia? Yeh... thats my 2 cents.

Originally posted by Crayola
Hey SD do you actually own a Silvia? (Im sure this has been answered before) And also does WA in ur location mean Western Australia? Yeh... thats my 2 cents.
I used to own a 91' 240SX coupe (S13). I blew the engine, and sold it for parts. However, I named myself "silviadrifter" just because I think the Silvias are the most balanced drift cars in the game.

WA is short for Washington State (USA), the same state as Pergatory, Xsyorra..........uh....I think that's it. ;)

Originally posted by Suby-drifter
sd ur one state away frum me lol im in San Francisco California
That's quite a distance, and by my calculation, I am two states away. I'm sure you meant to say that we are seperated by one state. ;)

FINAL ENTRY
I just finished mine, took a while. I made a skyline cop car.
172policeskylinething.png

Each side of the paint has about 3 shades, the least i've ever used on shades, lol.

Ok im done, no R34 kit on but the front and front side are based of a pic of a 400R I had so I hope you like, CF hood, it is about 3 shades if you look closely. The side window is open. The mufflers are big which is how a VIP car should be, same reason there's no spoiler or wing. Hope you like my "Classy" tune, I did add some level of ricer however, in the form of the HKS sticker on the side.

Attachments

• r32tunefinal.png
    r32tunefinal.png
    3.1 KB · Views: 257
Originally posted by jeff-meister
Here's is my FINAL ENTRY

rims: Mati
Base: Sideswipe

DonnysSky3.PNG

forgot to add that side skirts and rear diffuser by me, btw the side view of the diffuser is facing the wrong way.

hey im at school right now but when i get home ill post the skyline (maybe my best tune yet) i might evn post over the lunch break when im home

Originally posted by Tenzospy
here it is:
mmm blue carbon fiber hood
and a sweet headlight conversion
First off, you didn't give credit for anything. Second, is the front of the car just wide open? It looks like a sharkmouth. ;)

Well here it goes…
headlights and idea for intercooler by TBGTR34
Seats by axyar
Wing by d-unit (I think)
if i forgot anything complain and ill change it

FINAL ENTRY FINAL ENTRY

Attachments

• r-32.png
    79.2 KB · Views: 221
Back