Delphic Reason

Delphicreasonium
Staff Emeritus
GTP_DelphicR
Esoterik1
Manga Cars
Eleventh Stage

Rules:
1. You must give credit for using someone elses' parts.
2. Do not post your car until it is complete, and please put Final Entry up at the top, so it's easy to put up the poll.
3. No Flaming, and I mean it, don't test my resolve. You will recieve one warning, then you will be disqualified.
4. You can use backgrounds, but remember when voting, to only judge the car, not the background. This is a manga car comp, not a manga background comp.

Ok, this week we will be working on the Toyota Chaser, Base by Andre' (cleaned up by me). Have fun and be creative. ;)

Contest ends February 5th

Attachments

• chaser.png
    chaser.png
    2.2 KB · Views: 261
Ok, Start laughing...................NOW!!!

Its my first time ive ever done this! i did it all myself and it took about 3 hours on and off.

I changed my entry...its on the next page!

Attachments

• chaser1.jpg
    chaser1.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 227
Originally posted by miniMADness
Ok, Start laughing...................NOW!!!

Its my first time ive ever done this! i did it all myself and it took about 3 hours on and off.

Oh...this is my FINAL ENTRY
Not bad, it could use more shading. As a general rule, the car should be lighter at the top, and gradually darker towards the bottom. ;)

Originally posted by jeff-meister
here's mine,

exhaust by: ronin
rims by: Y
Base by: andré
the rest by: ME!

chasergt.png
No offense Jeff, but it's kinda cheap to enter a car that you tuned prior to the contest. ;)

Originally posted by silviadrifter
No offense Jeff, but it's kinda cheap to enter a car that you tuned prior to the contest. ;)
Yeh, not very fair for everyone have to tune one and you ust enter an older tune of it... Damn I'm cold, I got burried in the snow :D

heres my "drift" Chaser

Mods:
Burgandy paint
"Removed" rear seats
Roll Cage
Eyelids
CF hood
Painted CF doors and trunk
2000 JDM-spec rer lights
Leather seats (thx MICD)

Attachments

• chaser.gif