GIFC: Manga Cars: 17th Stage

Originally posted by F.Zamataki
thanks for the input...i agree the fenders are large....and yes i have an obsession with that.
the car is supposed to have a "touring style" look. the roof design is inspired by the bodykit on the Honda S2000 in R:Racing Evolution. and the rear bumper was sparked from one of the 350Z bodykits in Auto Modellista.
the front kit was inspired by veilside, and the side fenders that curve over the rear wheel are inspired by the Re-Amemyia RX-7.

Im not trying to talk crap, I just like a more subtle look. I'm not saying that it is bad, but I just don't prefer that body style.

As long as you think it is good, that's all that counts (man, that sounds cheesy:lol: )

hey they won (or at least are winning by alot in the poll as of now) the last contest who know they just might win with this one too i mean the shading is beautiful! and are those drag slicks on a drift car???????? :confused:

Originally posted by BGsp33d
hey they won (or at least are winning by alot in the poll as of now) the last contest who know they just might win with this one too i mean the shading is beautiful! and are those drag slicks on a drift car???????? :confused:

That's because silviadrifter wasn't in the poll. He would have owned all:D

Originally posted by FusionS2000
im in, just remodled the one I made for the battle with md, as for credits,
seats:ayaxr
wheels: Chaos Fire
the rest by me.

Nice, you've got my vote so far!:)

ok here it is what i have so far.. i will update it with some cool thingies:

rims by tt511

Attachments

• tun.png
    tun.png
    2.8 KB · Views: 144
I'm not sure if this would be my "FINAL ENRTY"...
oh..and I can't save it as png. on my fykin' pc. :mad:
comments?

Attachments

• 350z tuned v8.bmp
    68.1 KB · Views: 44
Originally posted by Cosmic
I'm not sure if this would be my "FINAL ENRTY"...
oh..and I can't save it as png. on my fykin' pc. :mad:
comments?
Don't right click and save the picture as something, you should click copy instead. Then, open your image editing software or mspaint and paste it, then you can save it as anything you want.

Beautiful, just beautiful. Simple shading, but fantastic styling.......

Deano's got my vote, so far.....

;)

Originally posted by 69Dodge_Charger
you should click copy instead. Then, open your image editing software or mspaint and paste it,

I did it from the begining..it doesn't work on my pc.
it sucks.

Back