Delphic Reason

Delphicreasonium
Staff Emeritus
GTP_DelphicR
Esoterik1
Manga Cars
18th Stage

Rules:
1. You must give credit for using someone elses' parts.
2. Do not post your car until it is complete, and please put Final Entry up at the top, so it's easy to put up the poll.
3. No Flaming, and I mean it, don't test my resolve. You will recieve one warning, then you will be disqualified.
4. You can use backgrounds, but remember when voting, to only judge the car, not the background. This is a manga car comp, not a manga background comp.
5. You cannot enter anything that was tuned prior to the beginning of the contest.

Ok, this week we will be working on the Toyota Supra, Base by Ayaxr, and TT511. Have fun and be creative. ;)

Contest ends April 18th

Attachments

• supraremake.png
    supraremake.png
    3.2 KB · Views: 485
Aww man... Supra has been done so many times already, lol. I don't know if everyone will be able to think of anything else. I may be in on this, I'm not sure.

OK, I can't think of anything else to do to the Supra so here is my... FINAL ENTRY!

Credit's to...

Silviadrifter for the seat's.
and cayenne for the rim's. Cheer's guys! :cheers:

And thank's to sideswipe for the window tint tutorial! :cheers:

Supra.gif

Happy easter everybody!:)

Oh yeah I have that "V8 supracars" thing because it's supposed to be a V8 supra, that's why I made the bonnet big!:lol:

Why didn't you just use the "EDIT" button instead of double posting?

Well anyway... I think the inline 6 that the supra's come with is perfectly fine, doesn't really need a v-8. The wing looks to be a big flimsy on the side view. The bottom is way too skinny, and the top is way too fat. Looks like when you get going about 130 it'll fly off.

I guess other that that, not too bad, congrats on being first to post your car.

Originally posted by OmicroN
Why didn't you just use the "EDIT" button instead of double posting?

Well anyway... I think the inline 6 that the supra's come with is perfectly fine, doesn't really need a v-8. The wing looks to be a big flimsy on the side view. The bottom is way too skinny, and the top is way too fat. Looks like when you get going about 130 it'll fly off.

I guess other that that, not too bad, congrats on being first to post your car.

I made it a V8 because I made the V8supracar thing. Also thw wing isn't gonna fall off, it's super glued on!:D :lol:

FINAL ENTRY

Credits
------------
Intercooler-Silviadrifter
Rims-tt551(I think)

PARTS LIST
---------------
GReddy EVO exhaust system
HKS Intercooler
Custom Body Kit
K&N Typhoon Intake System
Stop-Tech Big Break Kit
NX Direct Port Nitrous Sysrem
Eibach Racing Springs
APEXi Headers
NEUSPEED Full Body Coil-Over System
Venom Intake Mainfold
GReddy TD05 16G Supercharger
Nology Spark Plug Wires
MSD Performance Ignition
SKUNK2 Billet Cam
AEM Fuel Rail
PIAA Fog Lights
APR Wing
B&M Short Throw Shifter Kit
Sachs Sport Clutch
Ractive Strut Bars
Energy Suspension Urethane Bushings
Crane Cams Performance Distributor Cap
Fluidyne Radiator
---------------------------------------------------
getfile.asp

Suby Drifter, please remove those gif's. You cannot enter anything that was tuned prior to the beginning of this contest.....

;)

Suby, that supra was the combination of hard work from the +23 Team (Cerb, TT511, Dean, Ritz, Jetta2nr, Myself) Please remove it from this thread.

*shrugs* I got this contest..even if I don't at least my parts on other peoples cars do..

Dual exhausts on a Supra? Poor shading? Talk about tasteless..:embarrassed:

BTW, that widebody Supra that was previously deleted was from the WHOLE +23 Team, not just me.

man took a while for this to get up... even i have done a supra.. lets see here ... im gonna get to work since i missed the last 2

Originally posted by F.Zamataki
ahh your shading has improved, nismo. looks good. your best mangacar entry this far.

Thanks. I hope that your entry is a bit more subtle. Though I gotta admit, that NSX you made in 16th stage is growing on me.:D

Back