GIFC: Manga Cars: Fourth Stage

Delphic Reason

Delphicreasonium
Staff Emeritus
GTP_DelphicR
Esoterik1
Ok, it's just after midnight on 11/23/03, so by popular request, it's your favorite crazy little car comp,

Manga Cars
Fourth Stage

Here are the rules for this weeks comp:

1. They must be done in MS paint only (the next comp will be back to normal)
2. You can use other peoples parts only if you give credit.
3. Do not post your car until it is complete, and please put Final Entry up at the top, so it's easy to put up the poll.
4. No Flaming, don't make me say it again.

Ok, this week we will be working on the Nissan Skyline GTR33, base by Kurukuru. Have fun and be creative.;)

Contest ends December 1st

Attachments

• r33.png
    r33.png
    2.2 KB · Views: 437
edit:I was told to get rid of this post and write somthing in place of it so ill just quote somthing:"There are only two things that are infanit, the universe and human stupidity, and Im not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

MS Paint? Are you crazy or what?

I don't understand why you have to limit the type of program we use. Any program that edits pixels should be allowed because they do the same thing... edit pixels. If you had not noticed, this forum is called Photoshop Competitions, not MS Paint only Competitions.

I only use the pencil tool and writing tool in PS for mine and you can use more than the default colours provided in MS Paint (just like PS) so why do we have to use MS Paint. :confused:

It's just for this comp. Take away your PS and you all wine like babys, j/k. I just want to see what people can do in MS paint. As I said in the first post, the next comp will be back to normal, so don't wory about it.;)

I already got my FINAL ENTRY! I had a good idea so i did it really fast, I'm not gonna litter it with decals or stickers, it's nice and clean how it is. Hehe, 19s in back and 18s in front. :D
Final Entry...

Attachments

• r33 people.gif
    r33 people.gif
    5.8 KB · Views: 252
Originally posted by Chaos Fire
I already got my FINAL ENTRY! I had a good idea so i did it really fast, I'm not gonna litter it with decals or stickers, it's nice and clean how it is. Hehe, 19s in back and 18s in front. :D
Final Entry...

W TF IS THAT! jus kiddin chaos. im in. never did a good r33 before

Nice r33 chaos, i guess ill be in, im trying to improve my manga car skills so this will be good practice. I might go r34 or 32 front end conversion:mischievous:

I AM IN now, because I am sitting in, In School Suspension (ISS) and I have nothing better to do here's my work so far....

has an R-34 front end conversion and R-34 taillights so far. I don't think iam doing a side veiw...

COMMENTS???

Originally posted by silviadrifter
Ok, it's just after midnight on 11/23/03, so by popular request, it's your favorite crazy little car comp,

Manga Cars
Fourth Stage

Here are the rules for this weeks comp:

1. They must be done in MS paint only (the next comp will be back to normal)
2. You can use other peoples parts only if you give credit.
3. Do not post your car until it is complete, and please put Final Entry up at the top, so it's easy to put up the poll.
4. No Flaming, don't make me say it again.

Ok, this week we will be working on the Nissan Skyline GTR33, base by Kurukuru. Have fun and be creative.;)

When is the competion over?

Back