gift accepting problems

  • Thread starter Thread starter ZZII Master
  • 10 comments
  • 880 views
Messages
1,112
United States
MN, USA
Messages
sprchrgdn87
has anyone in gt5 been having issues with accepting gifts after the new update? please tell me that its not cause i duplicate!!!:guilty:
 
Sounds like your stuck, have someone send you a horn or something should fix your problem.
 
It's cuz you duped it. Just have someone send you a useless horn, part, paint etc. then you just simply hit "receive all" and you'll get your stuck item.
 
thank you everyone it fixed the problem... but do i have to do this everytime?
 
Hard to say how often it'll happen to you. Duping is glitchy because it wasn't intended. My gift tickets never show on the dellivery truck icon, but they're always there. Paintchips sometimes dupe themselves (send one, but it doesn't get removed from sender inventory though my main receives it). Other odd behaviors from time to time. But some things happen more often than others. I've only had your issue once though, if that gives you any comfort.
 
NA
I've only had your issue once though, if that gives you any comfort.

yep that sure does thank you... you duplicate offten?
 
Every time i get a paintchip I like, or run low on my favorites. Every car ticket I can get my hands on, just because it's fun to give myself a random car now and then. Suits I like for my bobs here and there. It's not uncommon to hit my max send limit every day for weeks at a time. So yah, a little, lol.
 
Everybody knows that since the last update, your PS3 will die within the month if you duped! :dunce:
And God kills a kitten. Not worth it man! :scared:
 
God can have my kitten when He can pry it from my cold dead hands. In the mean time, i'd better shut down for a bit. I think I just heard a thunder storm coming.........
 
Back