Gift car level...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Loonycrazyone
  • 5 comments
  • 616 views
Messages
503
Messages
tomcarter08
Hello all. Can i send a level 20 car to a friend who is currently only level 17 a spec? ie we want to race it online.

many thanks
 
if its not worth over 950.000 including modded parts/tyres you can
 
I dont think he can drive it but you can send it to him
 
If it's in your garage you can drive it no matter the level I think as the level only affects buying the cars from NCD but I could be wrong.
 
He can drive it. His level only affects his ability to purchase and race in events above his level (which he cannot do). He can however receive any car as long as it is not blacklisted, and should be able to use that car for any event/race as long as it meets the requirements.
 
Back