Gift Ticket Level 21

  • Thread starter Thread starter Turnerteam
  • 25 comments
  • 10,900 views
Messages
551
Messages
Turnerteam
Messages
JT94x
So, what did everyone get? i got 2010 Car Edwards #99 Fusion Nascar :(
 
GT by Citroen Race Car :D
 
GT by Citroen Race Car :D

Same here from my Bob's level 21 ticket. In the end, got 2 of those at the same time, 1 from completing the dream car championship, and the other from the ticket.
 
Joey Logano #20 NASCAR... boo :(
 
B-spec Gift car Ticket Level 24-Ferrari F2007
Boy was i stocked
 
B-spec Gift car Ticket Level 24-Ferrari F2007
Boy was i stocked

The level 24 cars are only FGT, F2007 or F10, so always gonna be good.

I got a cerbera speed 12 in black, fully tuned it to be ~950bhp/1050kg 👍
 
Wow lol, i cant wait to complete the level 24 ticket then :O
 
When do you get the lv 24 ticket then? My lv 21 tickets both (A-spec and B-spec) resulted in a Nascar, the nr 99 Fusion and the nr 24 Chevy... So if anyone wants a Nascar let me know, hehe...
 
Chaparral 2D. Better than Toyota 7 by miles, even though it has only 3 gears.
 
When do you get the lv 24 ticket then? My lv 21 tickets both (A-spec and B-spec) resulted in a Nascar, the nr 99 Fusion and the nr 24 Chevy... So if anyone wants a Nascar let me know, hehe...

You get the lv 24 ticket after winning all endurance events...

From lv 21 ticket A-spec I got a... Jeff Gordon NASCAR - **** these NASCARS why couldn't they have been lv 20 :(
 
Ferrari 330 P4 for the first. It could beat a 560HP car easily if you know how to drive it.
and btw, I am saving one coupon and probably going to grind it.
does it worth ?
 
I got the Amuse GT1 Turbo
 
OK there has to be more than just reaching level 21 A-spec, I never got another ticket only one has been the 100 -1000. I just passed the level two days ago and nothing b-spec is only ay 6 of it has anything to do with it??
 
Lamborghini diablo race car (or whatever it's called)
Now I only need 15m to get all of the lamborghinis :D
 
OK there has to be more than just reaching level 21 A-spec, I never got another ticket only one has been the 100 -1000. I just passed the level two days ago and nothing b-spec is only ay 6 of it has anything to do with it??

when you complete all events in Extreme Hall you will get a randm lvl 21 car
 
OK there has to be more than just reaching level 21 A-spec, I never got another ticket only one has been the 100 -1000. I just passed the level two days ago and nothing b-spec is only ay 6 of it has anything to do with it??

The ticket is not for reaching level 21 it is a ticket redeemable for a level 21 car. You get the ticket for completeing the Extreme events 1 for A-Spec and another for B-Spec.

You have to be at least level 24 to get it as you can not enter the last race required until then.
 
The ticket is not for reaching level 21 it is a ticket redeemable for a level 21 car. You get the ticket for completeing the Extreme events 1 for A-Spec and another for B-Spec.

You have to be at least level 24 to get it as you can not enter the last race required until then.

This guy knows his stuff 💡
 
Answers my question thanks now I know im not missing something Happy New Year!
 
NOT BAD!

Just used my lvl. 21 ticket and got a ....

Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car #51 '00 =]
 
The only time I opened a level 21 ticket and didn't refresh it I got the AFLAC Nascar 👎:ouch::scared:
 
B-spec Gift car Ticket Level 24-Ferrari F2007
Boy was i stocked
yeah use it in special event rally intermediate tarmac stage good fun just reduce bhp and put comfort soft on car should win by 6+ minutes:)
 
Of course you can also get a lvl 21 ticket from golding the First Expert Seasonal.
 
Back