Gifting reset not working?

Messages
279
I was under the impression that the gifting reset was at 7pm eastern in the U.S. That means 4pm pacific. I gifted a car last night at midnight, and I still can't send anything. What's going on
 
I'm in the Eastern time zone, I think it's right at 12 midnight here when it resets. so like 4 hr 15 min from now for me.
 
I should note though that the game tells me every single time I turn it on that my time is set incorrectly. PD is convinced that there is no DST here or something, I don't know what their issue is but it is bothersome. lol
 
I should note though that the game tells me every single time I turn it on that my time is set incorrectly. PD is convinced that there is no DST here or something, I don't know what their issue is but it is bothersome. lol

lol go to date and time settings, turn on DST and set time via internet. That should do it
 
Realized that the reset was 7pm before DST. We have since moved an hour ahead. DERP I'm stupid
 
lol go to date and time settings, turn on DST and set time via internet. That should do it

:dunce: Yup. I am stupid after all and not PD on this one. lol I'm happy actually to be wrong on this, there are enough bugs as it is. :) Thanks for the help.
 
Back