Gifts?

United States
KY
doctorvette
Does anyone have any free cars they could gift me? I am new to the game and love it!

Love muscle cars as I am 62 and lived thru the era!!!

Thanks

Bobby

Love it...thanks.

Any old muscle car from the 50's or 60's like GTO's Chevelles Camaros, Hemi's, or anything you got or some late model muscle cars like 1987 Buick GN Zo6 Corvettes Shelbys etc?

How do you transfer them?

If you need my email, it is bobby@bobbychestnut.com.

Thanks again.

Bobby

Love it...thanks.

Any old muscle car from the 50's or 60's like GTO's Chevelles Camaros, Hemi's, or anything you got or some late model muscle cars like 1987 Buick GN Zo6 Corvettes Shelbys etc?

No worries, I'll send some over when I get around to next.

How do you transfer them?

I've just sent you a friend request. You'll need to accept it, before I can send any cars.

Cheers!

Im new to this...a friend request when I open Forza on the Xbox?

It's on Xbox Live (and you must have Gold membership to receive) where you accept the FR. Once you've booted up your Xbox, you click on the Xbox button (the big one in the middle), go to Friends, and then you should find a request for you to accept from Silv3rEy3d.

Ooops PStation?

I have more than one system. lol

Me too, but I'm talking about the Xbox and Forza 4 here. ;)

I can send you a couple. My two favourites at the moment are the Corvette Stingray 427 and the Dodge Charger Daytona Hemi (oh, that noise!!!) I'll send you an FR after work today and pop those over to you once you accept it. If you've already had those from someone, just post on here what other cars you'd like and I'll send something else. :)

I can send over a few custom tuned cars... I believe I have an original Firebird and GTO I'm not using, as well as two 60 'Vettes.

I dont have xbox live gold. Do I have to have it? Or is there a way to transfer with out it?

Also, can you upload cars I have in Forza 3 over to Forza 4?

One of my co-workes has xboxlive gold, can I transfer cars form his xbox to mine?

Sorry to bug you, but I am such a newbie here. lol

Bobby

I dont have xbox live gold. Do I have to have it? Or is there a way to transfer with out it?

Also, can you upload cars I have in Forza 3 over to Forza 4?

One of my co-workes has xboxlive gold, can I transfer cars form his xbox to mine?

Sorry to bug you, but I am such a newbie here. lol

Bobby

Unfortunately, if you don't have Gold, you won't be able to receive cars. :(

There also is no way to get cars to your account via a friend's account, nor from an older version of Forza.

Guess you'll just have to make your way through the game. Sorry I can't help here.

Back