Gingerale Garage - Hundred replicas

• Thread starter Gingerale
  • 46 comments
Netherlands
Amsterdam
HennyGingerale
Hi all!

In this topic I'll post all my liveries. I'm doing a big project (as some might know) by doing all SuperGT 2005 GT300 entries. I'll share them here and provide links, hopefully I can do a custom race soon for all entries to make some cool shots. I'll also do some other replicas and sometimes an entry for the Livery Competition here and then.

I support creativity so I'll try to upload most decals, if you want to request one or can't find a decal I used, please let me know and I'll share it or give you some directions to other users who uploaded the decal.

For now, all liveries are in a spoiler. Open the category and by clicking the livery you go directly to the download link. Have fun!

full

full

full

full

Last edited:
The first new addition! And I should have made this way earlier, this car is a blast and very nostalgic. It's the Project Bandoh Celica (from GT6 for example), this time on a 86 Gr. 4 which works quite nice.

HpbAlRJ.png

Bonus shots:

2OesF0N.jpg

HxoacVr.jpg

b7WtXB6.jpg

Also updated the OP with the Endless Advan Z, the Signal Auto Civic and the Taeivon Trampio FTO which I entered for the first
LEC.

Enjoy! The download link for the Wedssport Celica:

Let me know what you think!

Since I'm getting more and more used to using Illustrator (finally!) and being a bit more precise, I've redone the only 2 SuperGT liveries I've done in GTS and gave them a small update.

The OP is now updated with the Arktech Rodeo Drive Porsche. I used to really like this livery somehow but now I can't be bothered to use it anymore. I created this way back in Forza Motorsport 3 so probably seen it a bit too much..

But here it is for anyone crazy enough to collect all liveries.

I also uploaded all decals I've used so far, and remember all my designs are unlocked so you can edit all you want! :D

In the meantime I almost finished the very tedicious Cerumo Oil Celica, so hopefully I can upload it Friday... Just double checking all the colors and finishing some last details. Then it is off the the more complicated liveries.. Both Toyota MR-S GT300! Probably will be done on a Alfa 4C.

Last edited:
I took the Celica for a spin for some shots! You can download the livery by clicking the image.

4dcb731c414e8738355f673b01675e76_photo.webp

c4d2fb843d4fafdbf1e45ccd882b425a_photo.webp

I recently read some posts about artificial bodywork. That's why I never lock my designs, if you want to remove the bonnet decals just do it! Or change racing number, whatever.

I shared some decals as well! See you soon, I just started on the Toyota MR-S cars... Too bad we have yet again a superb design on a different car because it's not ingame...

Last edited:
Woa! The GT300 Series Winner joins the party. The Reckless MR-S was another step further into improving in replicas.

This took a while. For anyone wondering what kind of steps you're thinking of when creating a livery over 17 years old:

1: Look if the livery is already done in GT7 or else it's not worthy (unless you can do better but there are so many awesome creators here)
2: Find reference pics: this can take a while. The SuperGT website is useful but all really low res. Try a lot of search terms, try to look as hard as you can do. I once whipped up my VPN to get access to a Japanese auction site which sold Ebbro models with better pics. Take the extra mile
3: Find SVG's. By farrrrr the longest process. You will reach the depths of the internet sometimes. Use Google Lens to translate Japanese texts, use The Wayback Machine to visit long and gone websites of main sponsors or the actual teams, since most websites aren't even live anymore. Hit up wacky Japanese search terms. Search in GTS of course, but that's only when you're a lucky guy. Sometimes you end up emailing people for logo's. Or reach out on Twitter (I didn't even have Twitter before) for pics and logo's. This can take agesss
4: Create the svg's you don't have. For text, always first check WhatTheFont to find a matching font, which you then have to download somewhere without any copyrights. For pics/other stuff, its time to test your pen tool skills. Retrace, resize, redo, get rid of pen points...
5: By far the easiest step is actually creating the livery. This can be done in 1 or 2 hours depending on the difficulty.

Without further ado, download the livery here:
Or enjoy some bonus shots

4c7ba1c0dec05cfd9d51576667fa407c_photo.webp

f1c1e3f7f16954877ac3adb08fd94f62_photo.webp

Next up: Houzan!

Last edited:

Ah the Houzan livery is also ready. Looking not so bad on a 4C actually, the design was pretty basic but I was off for some days. The team livery changed completely after the second round in the 2005 season, with Houzan coming in as main sponsor instead of Apexera/APR. I might want to do that in the near future but for now I think this is the more 'valid' livery of the team since they used it most of the time.
For now, please like/share/download if you like the livery, or enjoy some bonus shots.

Q80b2E7.jpg

wegmPRV.jpg

Also, I'm really doubting if I'm continuing. Main cars to do are the Aspara RX7 and MTEC NSX, which are already done in a brilliant way I don't want to interfere with. There are a lot of VEMACs out there which I have no clue what car to use for so... Might want to do something else in the near future (or some other interesting SuperGT liveries from different seasons.

Thanks for looking! Cheers!

Ah the Houzan livery is also ready. Looking not so bad on a 4C actually, the design was pretty basic but I was off for some days. The team livery changed completely after the second round in the 2005 season, with Houzan coming in as main sponsor instead of Apexera/APR. I might want to do that in the near future but for now I think this is the more 'valid' livery of the team since they used it most of the time.
For now, please like/share/download if you like the livery, or enjoy some bonus shots.

Q80b2E7.jpg

wegmPRV.jpg

Also, I'm really doubting if I'm continuing. Main cars to do are the Aspara RX7 and MTEC NSX, which are already done in a brilliant way I don't want to interfere with. There are a lot of VEMACs out there which I have no clue what car to use for so... Might want to do something else in the near future (or some other interesting SuperGT liveries from different seasons.

Thanks for looking! Cheers!
That's a really cool livery for the 4C - works really well to match the proportions of the MR-S!

That's a really cool livery for the 4C - works really well to match the proportions of the MR-S!

Yes it does.
But I only have some cars left, and I'd like to do the Vemac liveries (6 different teams!), but I have no clue which car to pick...
ZWUkv99.png

I was thinking the McLaren F1 for a while, but no way I can afford 1, let alone 6 lol. Curious which cars you'd pick :)

Yes it does.
But I only have some cars left, and I'd like to do the Vemac liveries (6 different teams!), but I have no clue which car to pick...
ZWUkv99.png

I was thinking the McLaren F1 for a while, but no way I can afford 1, let alone 6 lol. Curious which cars you'd pick :)
The front end is screaming out "4C" while the tail end bares a resemblance to the F1 GTR... so... it's a tough call. It's also based off a Honda engine, and the NSX GT500 '08 might be a suitable compromise?

The Teramoto Technical Office wasn't really great in terms of the SuperGT season in points (never to be seen in front and scored 0 points), the livery kinda grew on me when making it. The color combo really works and the small chrome details spice things up. It wasn't a really popular car based on the amount of pictures I couldn't find, but with some muscle memory this replica is 99% accurate. Enjoy!

Download here :

Bonus shots:
wUXtLSg.jpg

IgucfTz.jpg

Last one for the weekend:
h2kMztW.png

This Exige joined the SuperGT for 1 race in Sepang. It was driven by Malaysian Formula D driver and CEO of Lotus Malaysia and CEO of Proton.. Tenku Djan Ley. It was a really great car and was set to win some points, however, turned out racing is more exhausting than drifting and the team had to make a long pit stop which resulted in a lot of loss.. I thought it was a funny story and this simple livery therefore also belongs in the SuperGT Season.

Speaking of belonging.. . We made a group pic! Thanks to @krisduv and @SeaNorris for the idea!

7QqXDG5.jpg

:D

Last edited:
Last one for the weekend:
h2kMztW.png

This Exige joined the SuperGT for 1 race in Sepang. It was driven by Malaysian Formula D driver and CEO of Lotus Malaysia and CEO of Proton.. Tenku Djan Ley. It was a really great car and was set to win some points, however, turned out racing is more exhausting than drifting and the team had to make a long pit stop which resulted in a lot of loss.. I thought it was a funny story and this simple livery therefore also belongs in the SuperGT Season.

Speaking of belonging.. . We made a group pic! Thanks to @krisduv and @SeaNorris for the idea!

7QqXDG5.jpg

:D
Nice collection! Great way of presenting your liveries, really like it, but why didn't you use the same number font? :rolleyes:

So the SuperGT liveries made me kinda burned out making them (I won't do the Vemac's and maybe only do the M-TEC NSX), so it was a nice timing for joining the new Touringcar LEC.

First I made the Paulaner Vectra from the SWT 1998 on the Alfa 155:

It's based on this livery
zgbdc5-67lstovrxfrbzc44mg-original-jpg.jpg

You can download it by clicking the picture or in my signature.

The competition also encouraged me to do some other stuff..
I also found this old JTCC livery:
dd81ddcf542699c3b9ef78f43d414b32.jpg

And thought hmm this is an interesting color combo for a revival livery. I tried to do a modernized version on the Atenza, and also gave it a grunge update which @MidnightRun85 also does to some of his liveries and I think that really looks awesome. If you want to download it, just click the image.

Last edited:
So the SuperGT liveries made me kinda burned out making them (I won't do the Vemac's and maybe only do the M-TEC NSX), so it was a nice timing for joining the new Touringcar LEC.

First I made the Paulaner Vectra from the SWT 1998 on the Alfa 155:

It's based on this livery
zgbdc5-67lstovrxfrbzc44mg-original-jpg.jpg

You can download it by clicking the picture or in my signature.

The competition also encouraged me to do some other stuff..
I also found this old JTCC livery:
dd81ddcf542699c3b9ef78f43d414b32.jpg

And thought hmm this is an interesting color combo for a revival livery. I tried to do a modernized version on the Atenza, and also gave it a grunge update which @MidnightRun85 also does to some of his liveries and I think that really looks awesome. If you want to download it, just click the image.

Nice one! I like it!

My intention in GT7 was to do way more original/fantasy liveries but I'm failing miserably. Luckily there is the GTP Livery Competition which had a new original competition to create a livery based upon a new sponsor which haven't done main sponsors on racecars.
Although I'm not much of a cryptotrader myself (I started hating it more and more), the idea of a Binance Porsche quickly came up and this is the result.
Download the livery here:

And I need to do some more and better bonus shots soon.
8jcavYi.jpg

For now, I'm going on a 4 week holiday so see you in a bit. Cheers!

My Illustrator skills have completely vanished... This was a simple livery but I was working waaay too long on the side decal. Need to improve.
But here's the first 2006 livery. Im planning to update some 2005 versions to 2006, which aren't worthy of a separate posts, but this is a new design I guess.

jZMqCyH.jpg

Yes it does.

Welp, the 2005 started itching again and I finally found a car. Since GT7 is too much about the pesky credits, I also sometimes have to grind my way to a full SuperGT grid, and my favourite race is Sardegna and lately I've been doing it in the 787b. Since there weren't a whole lot of liveries available for it to my liking, I just decided to make one myself.

full

Especially the Verno Tokai livery was gorgeous so I'm glad I was able to have it in my grid. However, due to a bug in custom races the car automatically switches to Racing Hards so it will be way to fast for the other Gr. 3 cars but whatever. Hope people like these!

full

full

full

full

Also one thing I realized, I created the Jim Gainer Ferrari's on a Gr 4 Ferrari lol. I will soon update them to the Gr.3 version, but I don't think a lot of people use the current Gr. 4 liveries I will delete them from my page soon.

Last edited:
Also one thing I realized, I created the Jim Gainer Ferrari's on a Gr 4 Ferrari lol. I will soon update them to the Gr.3 version, but I don't think a lot of people use the current Gr. 4 liveries I will delete them from my page soon.
Will that delete them from people's cars? Happens with deleted decals, would suck if it also happens to whole liveries.

I use these Gr4 liveries and would be very sad to see them go.

Last edited:
Yeah I think so but they weren't popular anyway...

It sucks we can't see a download counter or something. I'll keep them online!

Don't bother about the likes you receive in GT i would advice.
I hardly get likes myself,although my work is decent (not to brag about myself)
Even the very popular GTSports designers/scape takers having some kind of trouble to match their stats of GTSports.

I agree there should be a download counter.
At least for the liveries.
You'll get a better idea of the popularity of your work that way.

Back