Gingerale Garage - Hundred replicas

• Thread starter Gingerale
  • 46 comments

I just finished this nice 550 Maranello. This was actually the last Ferrari to ever compete in the GT500 class, and while it did pretty good in Europe (at Le Mans for example), it didn't score very well in the SuperGT. But the livery was nice I guess and it fits the Berlinetta quite well actually. I already did some laps against other GT500 cars, I also have an engine swapped Amuse which holds pretty well against the '97 Supra GT500.

Some more screenshots:

full

full

full

I will update the OP soon, and I really need to get better at taking screenshots.. Might want to redo my whole gallery one day.. :/
Hope you enjoy! You can always download the livery by clicking the image if you want :)

I just finished this nice 550 Maranello. This was actually the last Ferrari to ever compete in the GT500 class, and while it did pretty good in Europe (at Le Mans for example), it didn't score very well in the SuperGT. But the livery was nice I guess and it fits the Berlinetta quite well actually. I already did some laps against other GT500 cars, I also have an engine swapped Amuse which holds pretty well against the '97 Supra GT500.

Some more screenshots:

full

full

full

I will update the OP soon, and I really need to get better at taking screenshots.. Might want to redo my whole gallery one day.. :/
Hope you enjoy! You can always download the livery by clicking the image if you want :)
I just see ? marks, not sure which end the problem is.

full

full

full

Update! Took the JMW for some rounds on LeMans for a photo session. This was a nice learning project, I learned more about how to approach such liveries. Was cool to do but do but I think creating liveries ingame is more fun for me haha. The car itself finished second in the LMGTE Am class after the winner (Keating Motorsports Ford GT) was disqualified.

Download the livery by clicking on the image or via my signature.

Last edited:
Heya, I've updated the startpost again, it's been a while since I posted here, whilst I've been doing some liveries this year. First of all, there were still a couple of SuperGT 2005 liveries I wanted to do.. Since I got the amazing engine swap for the Amuse 380RS, I decided to do the remaining GT500 Fairlady's. There's still a hope PD will add this car to the game because it raced so long in Japan and was really an icon, but we can't wait for it I guess, so here goes... Its also stupid these engine parts are so amazingly rare.

full

The 4 Z's! I was kinda surprised I had to make some decals for the Calsonic livery since its such a popular car, but here goes. Click the image for the direct link to the livery, and start praying to the GT7 gods to get that amazing LS7 Rampage engine swap ;).

full
full
full

full
full
full

full
full
full

full
full
full

Last edited:
So since a while I stopped doing SuperGT liveries (as I did almost the complete GT300 lineup lol) and moved to a bit more modern replicas, mostly Time Attack cars. It's way easier to find good reference pictures and logo's and such, but I like the basic shapes and liveries opposed to much of the modern GT3 cars we say today.
I'll update this topic from time to time with cars I already done, starting with 2 cars I really enjoyed most.

full
full
full

full
full
full

Metallic livery is a bit more work, but worth it almost every time. I'll hope to finish the DLanguage Evo X soon as well! Cheers!

Source
csf-evo.jpg

D-Language-STI205-010-1200x800.jpg

Last edited:
Next up, 2 Subaru Gr. 4 liveries from Down Under. Both in classic Subaru blue (although slightly different blue). Some, well most, decals had to be created but with these great source pics it was a walk in the park. I wanted to create the big side decals ingame, but now it saves me so much time to just hit up Illustrator so it's all .svg. Hope you like it.

full
full
full

full
full
full

Source:
SJ-1000-1920px-1024x614.jpg

60a17b0e38b1c5cd3cd52aa3_rw_3840.jpg

The ASM Yokohama S2000 is quite the name on Tsukuba. The 3Roter RX-7 not quite.. But the vivid green livery is kinda cool. The inverted metallic (again!) on the S2000 was tricky, and sort of sad you can only pick 1 color (IRL the gold is also metallic). This thing flies! Enjoy!

full
full
full

full
full
full

Source
4e0a1ab7dcc696f255339665c529e7f7.jpg

Andy-Large-8.jpg

And now some modern time attack machines: both featured in the latest Super Lap Battle of the Circuit of the Americas. The Lyfe Motorsport R35 is the livery of previous year (the current one is just plain boring IMHO) and holy sh.. that base color is sexy. The orange is REALLY bold especially with the rims, but I use the base color on other cars as well right now. And the back is completely in carbon!

full
full
full

full
full
full

Source
maxresdefault.jpg

174-Feat-LyfeR35GTR-003-SideProfile.jpg

Last edited:
Ok I don't want to spam the thread too much but I had such a backlog, so here 2 'new' liveries to showcase.
The Design Craft Sparco Evo was featured in a Forza game as well I believe so also for me quite iconic livery. Finding the right blue was the most work I think, it's a pretty basic livery which needed some small decals to be made.

The Roger Clark STi is also quite basic but has a bit too much decals IMHO. Called the 'Gobstopper II' it's actually a hatchback but man, PD is lacking in updates for some great cars like Impreza WRX, Evo IX and many more...

full
full
full

full
full
full

Source
075-Feat-EvoX-002-SideShot.jpg

lighter

Still busy uploading all my Time Attack designs to the OP.
Here's some oldies, the Hyper Lemon Z which has really vibrant colors and amazing gold rims, and the Crawford Subaru, which traveled from Japan to US and is now driven by Powered By RPM, I've added that update to my showcase as well.
Enjoy!

full
full
full

full
full
full

Source
76-Feat-STI-010-FrontSideShot.jpg

OdmQoej.png

Last edited:
Finally a more recent replica I did. This was a Gran Turismo demo car, sponsored by Dunlop Direzza. It's particularly interesting because of the chrome metallic details. I love working with chrome base paint and inverted decals but this was a challenge. I learned how to make inverted gradient decals in Illustrator which was fun, and then I had to mirror the decals but with the correct text.. That took a while! Also the tire track svg is a repeated vector, another first for me. The number plate with chrome details made that harder as well.

Very pleased with the result, I'd say it's very close to the real thing and black and yellow liveries always have something extra. Enjoy!

full
full
full

Source
87b5a895d518df05765be1136757ccc5.jpg

I really need to stop doing Subies and Evo. But yeah, I'm someone coming from Need for Speed and Forza so I really like the tuning vibe, plus I think the 00s and 10s had way better designs then all these modern abstract cars we see in GT3 racing etc. So why not. I also see I just uploaded design #98 and #99 so I really need to be thinking which to do as car number 100 lol.
Please check out the source spoilers to see the replica material! Thanks for looking!

full
full
full

full
full
full

Source
CS-EvoX-25.jpg

gallery_farticles_fsubaru_4_695x463.jpeg

2 more. The SVA Imports Evo had the decals already on GT Sport so was an easy/cheap crossover, but I like the simplicity.
The Civic was from a dude racing in SuperLapBattle, and it's always fun to see them so happy when you make their car in GT7.

full
full
full

full
full
full

Source
FULL_20211216+Starting+Grid+SOW-140.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Not really Time Attack, but nevertheless iconic livery and done many times. I handtraced all single green tear decals and the TEIN decal is metallic. Yes, another metallic livery lol. I think this car was used as showcar or something, which is kinda boring, so I also created a Time Attack version, will add that livery to this post in a later stadium.

For now enough with all the spam, I think I now finally updated this topic with all liveries done so far. Thanks for looking, unto the next project.

full
full
full

Source
BzjDLNHCcAACUwq.jpg

Two new replicas before I will spam this thread with a very big update :D
This time not TimeAttack but more street replicas from Japan, both Signal Auto and HKS. I really struggled with giving decals a border and staying under 15kb, if anyone has better tips to do this... Let me know.

Anyway enjoy, these are for the Evo X Final Edition road car! Both hand traced to save the original paint!

full
full
full

full
full
full

Source
184-Feat-2017SignalAutoEvoX-000-Lead.jpg

DQ2rThnY3yilCLb4TB1lPmd7qQS6G0DY2eu5Va9u.jpeg

Back