Girl + GTR = DROOL

  • Thread starter Thread starter skylineGTR_guy
  • 29 comments
  • 2,118 views
Messages
5,677
I'll take one of each :D

SkylineStrumpet1.jpg

SkylineStrumpet2.jpg

SkylineStrumpet3.jpg

SkylineStrumpet4.jpg
 
I take it that bottom picture is for Need For Speed Underground.

Kelly Brooke is delicious. More than any car.
 
Klostrophobic
I take it that bottom picture is for Need For Speed Underground.

Kelly Brooke is delicious. More than any car.


All of them were for NFSU 2 some of them were feature in FHM magazine :)
 
Oh yeah, I see the "underground" on the caliper in on of the pictures.
 
I know which one I will take anyday. (both if I can)
 
Either it's really cold in that photo shoot, or I know what I wanna be when i grow up. I want to be the person who gets them all hot. She looks so horny :drool: Oh nice car too. I suppose I should mention the car.
 
ROFLMFAO!!! You know Flerbizky if you save the pics, you can look at them for as long as you want...... :lol:
 
"do your come with the car?" "ohh you"

I would take both.
 
I'd still take the car. But that may be because I've never seen a Skyline GT-R in real life in my entire life...
 
Heh.

*wipes drool off keyboard*
 
I'd push her aside and take the car.
Not my sort of girl.
 
I'd push away the car, and push a 3rd gen RX-7 into the picture.:)
Although I do like skylines, I like RX-7's a lot more. Nice pictures though.
 
ND4SPD
I'd push away the car, and push a 3rd gen RX-7 into the picture.:)
Although I do like skylines, I like RX-7's a lot more. Nice pictures though.

Well put. Ditto. I saw a third Gen RX7 on Devils night. Awesome. Up close. Mint Condition. Silver. :scared: :dunce: 👍 :sly: :) :dopey: :drool: :D

Why is she using an aiir compressed drill bit? Those r bad for the wheels. If you dont torque the lugnuts properly, she could totally rape the bolts.
 
kelly brook, one of the great queens of cleavage.
 
I love the fact that she looks horny in those pics :D:tup: :dopey:👍
 
woah....you'd better not let that go to waste then! 👍
 
Hey. Cool! I'm 17. I could score with her then. :D (B.S. I couldn't score with a prossy :( )
 
Kelly_Brook_01.jpg


yum yum yum. :P
 
Off-topic...... Ish. A blondes saying - Yummy, yummy, yummy. I've got c0m, in my tummy......... (you guys finish it)

I've got pics, but I doubt they are suitable for GTP :dopey:
 
fine, ok.

revision:

kelly_brook_skyline_conversion_by_OmnisBlade.jpg
 
did the front wheel from scratch btw. :D
 
i dont wanna come of as a lame butt, but what did FHM say bout the car? Is there finally recognition of the GT-R in a lifestyle mag?
 
I'd take the car. The thrills that chicks provide can be had when they're in the mood. Cars on the other hand, provide thrills anytime you want them :)
 
Although these are hot, don't let them corss the "line".

Jordan wouldn't like it.
 
that chick has got to be one of the best ive ever seen. :P--
 
Back