Girl Dumps Man With a Macan, Because He's Really a Guy With a Zotye

Those people seems very shallow...
Is that really so bad? This kind of behavior stems from simply wanting to mate (from the male perspective--it's really not unlike the peacock with its vibrant plumage) and wanting one's offspring to have the most opportunities for a good, long life (from the female perspective).

she is a gold digger, it is that simple.
Then what does that make him?

Have you ever successfully held your breath until you passed out, with no dire need to do so (i.e. offending airborne substances)? It's really hard! And it is so hard because your instincts are telling you that you're not supposed to do it. Those instincts are hardwired in.

The term "gold digger" definitely has negative connotations from a cultural perspective, but the practice is firmly rooted in human nature. I presume you're human and thus are capable of understanding this...

Then what does that make him?

Have you ever successfully held your breath until you passed out, with no dire need to do so (i.e. offending airborne substances)? It's really hard! And it is so hard because your instincts are telling you that you're not supposed to do it. Those instincts are hardwired in.

The term "gold digger" definitely has negative connotations from a cultural perspective, but the practice is firmly rooted in human nature. I presume you're human and thus are capable of understanding this...

And as humans we are self-aware and very capable of understanding these things. So that is why the behaviour of these two individuals is pretty saddening. The girl for being pretty much a shallow witch, and the guy for having zero personality and wanting to gain attention by being someone who he's not.

It's often relationships that are forged by shared interests an hold true devotion to each other regardless of social status, or if they are physically gifted the ones that last happily forever.

Relationships that are nothing but a fancy magazine cover often end up pretty quick.

The girl for being pretty much a shallow witch, and the guy for having zero personality and wanting to gain attention by being someone who he's not.
So she's shallow because she dumped him because he doesn't have an expensive car? There's nothing to give me the impression that that reasoning is the least bit more likely than her dumping him for the deception, and if he's willing to go to the trouble to lie so convincingly about the true modest nature of his car, what else is he willing to lie about?

So she's shallow because she dumped him because he doesn't have an expensive car? There's nothing to give me the impression that that reasoning is the least bit more likely than her dumping him for the deception, and if he's willing to go to the trouble to lie so convincingly about the true modest nature of his car, what else is he willing to lie about?

Well yeah, I mean, she was in all her right to dump him for being a liar, but also notice how she even took and posted pictures of her boyfriend's car, as in flaunting the fact that she found someone with money. At least that's how it looks like, even if she might have done it innocently.

She didn't dump him because of the car, she dumped him because she wants to marry rich and inherit his money so she can live out the rest of her days care-free. :lol:

Avoid those kinds of women at all costs. Find someone who loves you for what you're like, not what you've got. 👍
But by the same token, he bought a cheap-ass, knock-off car, badged it up to be something it wasn't and literally lied about it - when she asked about why it was different from a Macan she'd seen in pictures, he said it was a new model.

So yeah, avoid women who only want you for your nice car because they think you've got money, but also avoid men who are lying douchecanoes.

So yeah, avoid women who only want you for your nice car because they think you've got money, but also avoid men who are lying douchecanoes.

Men wouldn't have to lie if women didn't eye up their bank balance, as is commonly believed they do. Also you aren't going to know she is a women 'to avoid' before the fact are you! So a lot of guys air on the side of being impressive in that dept just in case.

Men wouldn't have to lie if women didn't eye up their bank balance, as is commonly believed they do. Also you aren't going to know she is a women 'to avoid' before the fact are you! So a lot of guys air on the side of being impressive in that dept just in case.
I too like to justify lousy behaviour by way of broad generalizations. 👍

I too like to justify lousy behaviour by way of broad generalizations. 👍

You mean commonly accepted social conventions backed up by countless polls, surveys and research that have stood for hundreds if not thousands of years.

Men try to impress women - a broad generalisation...

Anyone who seeks to test out the worthiness of a potential life partner by lying to them is not going to have a life partner.

You mean commonly accepted social conventions backed up by countless polls, surveys and research that have stood for hundreds if not thousands of years.

Men try to impress women - a broad generalisation.

You had me at "hundreds if not thousands of years". :lol:

It's a story of a man lying and getting caught. The woman may or may not be a "gold digger" — it's just as possible that she doesn't particularly like being lied to, which I'd hope is a fair request in a relationship.

I know China is one of the counterfeit capitals of the world, but this isn’t really a counterfeit, is it? If it was a counterfeit, it would say Porsche. I think China tries too hard to be cool, like Japan. :lol:

I know China is one of the counterfeit capitals of the world, but this isn’t really a counterfeit, is it?

It's not a counterfeit in the textbook sense, its more a case of heavy styling influence which to be fair many auto manufacturers are guilty of. It's just China takes it a little bit too far, mainly because they haven't had the time to develop their own design language for the various brands. Some are further a long than others at having their own identity. Japan was also a lot like this in the beginning, making cars heavily influenced by American and European styles.

lol great story. Moral is just don’t lie to anyone and a woman who wants you because of looks and wealth is not worth it.

Chinese government: Copyright? What copyright? The car isn't ripping another one off!

Tragically, if Porsche sue, they will probably lose. Remember what happened when a Chines brand blatantly copied an X5? BMW sued but they lost the case! God do I hate the Chinese gover- I mean communist regime.

Back