Giulietta73's Gallery |Some more comp entries|

  • Thread starter Thread starter Giulietta73
  • 737 comments
  • 42,394 views
Mucielago at Autumn Ring

Not quite happy with this set - there were 2 main challenges: getting Autum Ring to look good; balancing a blue car against the greens and yellows of the circuit. I messed about with level curves, saturation, layers of RBG etc, but not fully satisfied with the results. Really happy with MurcRing-04 though.



MurcRing-02 by Giulietta37, on Flickr


MurcRing-01 by Giulietta37, on Flickr


MurcRing-05 by Giulietta37, on Flickr


MurcRing-04 by Giulietta37, on Flickr


MurcRing-03 by Giulietta37, on Flickr

​
 
I quite like the 3rd shot myself, has a nice feel to it and framing is quite good. 👍
 
Pictures #3 and #5 are fantastic, Giulietta73. Excellent lighting overall. 👍
 
Lovely work :drool: ! That Blue fits the Murcielago 👍
 
Nice work, Giulietta73. I'm really liking the smooth colour transitions, the lighting and focal length. 👍
 
Blue seems really to be a really good colour for the Murcielago, and damn are your shots good. Your entry's not lacking either, great job. 👍
 
Thanks GT-R & Taiga:cheers:
Very much appreciated.:)
 
Very nice Murciélago set Eric 👍 Really love the toning of these pics. My fav' are the third and the last.
And this last one you've done is just superb, good choice of angle, great mood, and a very reallistic touch 👍
 
Awesome stuff Giulietta!! :) 👍

}:^{>
 
Very nice Murciélago set Eric 👍 Really love the toning of these pics. My fav' are the third and the last.
And this last one you've done is just superb, good choice of angle, great mood, and a very reallistic touch 👍

Awesome stuff Giulietta!! :) 👍

}:^{>

Thanks a lot guys. Always good to read your comments:cheers:
 
#2 and 3 of the C4 are looking really good.
 
Nice rally set mate. After I've seen these I think i will try something on Liège ;)
The second one is the best imo, maybe a very little bit overexposed but really dynamic and reallist 👍
 
Thanks Nicolas & Jeremy:tup:

@Jeremy - I know exactly what you mean. The set was taken with the sun quite low down, so I was battling with darkness and oversaturation. So I ended up with messing about with an overexposure layer and balancing that with a cyan, magenta & yellow layers - and then I ended up settling with a slightly vintage/retro feel to the pic. I may have another bash at it.
 
Number 2 is very nice. I like the slight retro toning and the angle and composition is nice. 👍

Banding is a bit of an issue, particularly in shot 3. But still good work mate. 👍
 
Thanks GPR & GT-R:tup:
@GPR: I hadn't paid much attention to the banding issue in GT5 until you mentioned in your interview - now it bugs the heck out of me. I didn't have the time to commit to selecting the sky and getting the smudge tool busy.:grumpy: Next time.
 
Very nice blue Murcielago pics, quite hard to make good stuffs with this track. The vertical Vette shot is filled with a peacefull mood. The second and third rallye pics are a step ahead, editing the way I like, lighting and toning are carefully chosen, efficient speed motion effect. Once again, Bravo Eric 👍
 
Thanks Herve, your comments are always encouraging.:):cheers:
 
*Retro ;)

and I'm loving them, just perfect!

Thanks a lot:) Doh:dunce: (I'm gonna leave that in so that these posts make sense!!!:lol:)

There is more to come with this theme.👍
 
Last edited:
Thanks a lot:)

There is more to come with this theme.👍

🤬 Yeah!

You have a nice skill on this particular theme imho . :)

Also, you have a type on your set's name (post) it's Retro not Rerto :lol:
 
Back