Give it a month or two...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mysterious R
  • 30 comments
  • 2,307 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mysterious R

(Banned)
Messages
447
Messages
SFX_Calibre
I bet people will be offering carbon X1's just for friends :dunce:. This is going to turn out like Forza where the most expensive and rare cars become the norm and people hold no value to them, especially considering no effort is really needed to dupe the cars.
 
Can't wait.
 
So what is the point of this thread again?
 
Yea I didn't get the point of this thread either. :)
 
Im about to start duping cars tomorrow to use in the marketplace :o)

Should have an X1 in no time :O)
 
You just blew my mind. That means so many things on so many levels. btw will you be my friend, I could use some freebies
 
Hey, let's make about 10 more of the same thread and re-title them all something different.


Get. Over. It.
 
Wah Wah baby needs to grow up me thinks!
SHARING IS CARING
 
I think he's just bitter because he cant beat people online because they all have the same car as him!! lol
 
Is this another ''...I've got an issue with people duplicating cars on gt5.....''' thread, again....

We've already had WW3 over this today....

No offence dude, but yes, I've got big issues with it aswell but just deal with it, want to know what other people think, then just read exisiting threads..

It's all been said before...and it was all repeated again this afternoon in yet another thread...
 
I bet people will be offering carbon X1's just for friends :dunce:. This is going to turn out like Forza where the most expensive and rare cars become the norm and people hold no value to them, especially considering no effort is really needed to dupe the cars.

how the hell do you hold value on an object in a game? i dont get it, i've yet to see an rb2010 online so i dont see why everyone is crying
 
They didn't hold any value to me anyway... they are basically characters in a video game to me and they are locked behind some arbitrary method to getting to play them. I just want to drive them, I never cared how much it took to get them and I personally would be happy if PD just put them all in arcade mode from the get go.

I play the game to play the game, it wouldn't ruin the experience for me at all.

But that's just me.
 
My B-Spec Bob is going to be heartbroken.... all of those hours of grinding & spinning out & pitting when he doesn't need to.. to finally get to level 35 and a free X2010. All for nothing. Poor Bob. He has no value now! :indiff:
 
The point is to notify people that are giving away their hard earned cars for duped copies of others. I see two outcomes that people should be aware of which is the point: 1. The cars will have spread so much online people begin to kick EVERYONE in them or 2. PD steps in and deletes/bans profiles with duped cars.
 
I bet people will be offering carbon X1's just for friends :dunce:. This is going to turn out like Forza where the most expensive and rare cars become the norm and people hold no value to them, especially considering no effort is really needed to dupe the cars.

Who cares, the car is rubbish anyway. It's a car for masturbators, no one will race it one line.

The joy in GT5 is finding the little gems of cars in the used lot and racing your mates in them... that experience can't be bought.

Edit... These sorts of threads are written by one of two people..

1. I'm not good enough to get one my self and I don't have an X1 and I don't have any friends to get one from, therefore I'm jealous

2. I have one, and I'm pissed that other people didn't have to work so hard for theirs

Who cares, it's only a game.
 
The point is to notify people that are giving away their hard earned cars for duped copies of others. I see two outcomes that people should be aware of which is the point: 1. The cars will have spread so much online people begin to kick EVERYONE in them or 2. PD steps in and deletes/bans profiles with duped cars.

You forgot option 3. Everyone has the cars they want and everyone has fun.

Quit with the doom and gloom.
 
You have no clue how online works. All you have to do is set a HP limit. If the limit is 404hp for example, you can't join the race with an X-1.


People... get... over...... it.
 
Who cares, the car is rubbish anyway. It's a car for masturbators, no one will race it one line.

The joy in GT5 is finding the little gems of cars in the used lot and racing your mates in them... that experience can't be bought.

Edit... These sorts of threads are written by one of two people..

1. I'm not good enough to get one my self and I don't have an X1 and I don't have any friends to get one from, therefore I'm jealous

2. I have one, and I'm pissed that other people didn't have to work so hard for theirs

Who cares, it's only a game.

People that earned theirs have every right to be, there's a problem with that?
 
People that earned theirs have every right to be, there's a problem with that?

So again it comes back to having your ego stroked. You need to go outside.
 
Of your bedroom
 
People that earned theirs have every right to be, there's a problem with that?

I have 4 (3 from Vettel Challenges, 1 from reaching B spec lvl 35)... 3 of mine will probably remain undriven (one, Bob will use one for 24h endurance racing). My satisfaction is not in owning them (and bragging to others that I own them), but in knowing I beat the challenges set within the game.

If you've earnt one by your own hand, have enough confidence to be self satisfied.
 
You are right about one thing, cars really dont hold value anymore.
 
You are right about one thing, cars really dont hold value anymore.

They never did in the first place.
 
People that earned theirs have every right to be, there's a problem with that?

Yes. If they're upset, they're being stupid. They either wanted to grind the car or not. If they wanted to grind it, then duping won't bother them. They could grind all they want. If they didn't want to, then duping won't bother them. Now, no one has to grind.

I went and earned the car so I could dupe it and stop the silliness of having it locked away so that only 1% of the player base could have it.
 
You are right about one thing, cars really dont hold value anymore.

The availability of the car doesn't set the value, the desire to posses the car does.
 
THEY ARE VIRTUAL.

seriously folks, it's a freaking game. get over it.

Which was the point of my post in the first place. Sorry I wasn't clearer about it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back