Give me Your "nice" Hybrid's please

If you check out Complex string, I hold like the 3rd or fourth record on there. I managed a 2'07.xxx at Complex String, problem is, it's not 100% clean.

yeah, elite, i saw you, famine, and werner winkels in there too...right now i'm trying out my zz2 and f/90s non-hybrids to see how i stand up...so far, i don't look so good, lol (58.xxx with the f/90, 1.01.xxx with the zz)

Lemme give you some speed tips.

Get higher with your BHP, around 6,000BHP.
Use the Fo90/s Tranny.
Increase the Downforce of your Cars to about 2.70 Rear, and 250 Front.
Use F1 Tires front and back.

yeah, i have some fast cars like that i got by downloading .ini files, the fastest being werners speed 12 and your zz2, but i'm having trouble getting the high DF numbers and grip codes to match the chassis i'm using...i built a 7500 hp gto that looks great but dosn't handle well enough yet...if you pick a body 'cause it looks good, it's hard to get a good chassis with the same wheelbase... my favorite so far is the benz CLK since it fits a F1 chassis just about right, but the high DF dosn't really seem to work so far...at the moment i'm back to my non-hybrid game save to work on my fundamentals...peace out and all that stuff...

Use the smaller cars, liek the Elise and S2000. They seem to have better chassis for Higher speeds.

I'll retrieve some of my Older hybrids. I have a F090/s Somewhere that pumps out 5,000 BHP, and gets 44.xx.xx on laguna.

Back