- 926
- machschnel
@VBR ^^^^ 👍
You said, let's see how long they do the updates one year ago (guesstimate). You people keep pulling more tricks out of your asses to make yourself feel better. Some people think that Spec 2 was all show and no go. WHAT IN THE HELL? And that's around the time when you people said that PD would stop supporting GT5 soon, because why do they care?
This is so wrong on so many levels. Can't believe you guys get a pass for being like you are.
It's that simple, isn't it? No, it is not. Read what I said above and see if you can correlate ANYTHING.
First of all, what exactly is it you wish me to "correlate"?
I think I understand your argument though - a lot of people thought/said Polyphony would just cut and run in regards to GT5 and yet, a couple years down the track they are still supporting it with DLC (free and paid), updates, patches etc. This is why you support them.
This is why I don't support them. The patches/updates are fixes for problems Polyphony themselves are the cause of. Motegi should have been in the game on release. Gt Academy is nothing more than a PR stunt that benefits us, the consumers, in no quantifiable way (if anything, it might be to our detriment), they took a couple years to fix the clutch, what little DLC there is comes in drips and drabs, certainly not enough to hold my interest in between DLC's, the constantly updating Seasonals are nothing more than Polyphony admitting that GT Life is an absolute abortion etc etc....
I understand where you're coming from - I've had a lot of good times playing GT5, but that doesn't mean I have to go full sycophant. I see the good with the bad, something I hope you can one day do.
We only hold GT5 to such a high standard because a certain someone told us to "expect perfection". I know how I feel, but would you say GT5 is perfect?