Giveaway

  • Thread starter Thread starter wrapture
  • 54 comments
  • 1,812 views
Messages
1,089
United States
Louisiana
Messages
wrapture
I am in a good mood today so i thought i would give something away. Since i already sent a car today it has to be paint. The first person to guess what car i am in gets 5 paints of their choice.

Hint: there are 5 models of this car in Gran Turismo 5.

One guess per person and no editing posts.
MUST BE EXACT MODEL NAME AND YEAR.
 
Last edited:
Gtr
Mx5
Rx7 only joking
Audi tt?
 
M3? :) M3 E92,M3 '04 M3 CSL,M3 GTR and the M3 race car.:)
 
nissan skyline GT-R34?
 
The premium m3

He said there were 5 models in the game and my guess was BMW M3.;) so I showed them all.
 
Ah well.
 
Rob192005
He said there were 5 models in the game and my guess was BMW M3.;) so I showed them all.

I have the my gt5 app on my phone and i can see all the cars except DLC.
 
Nissan skyline r34?
 
1 vote total or can I guess again?
 
New requirement!!
Must be exact model name!!
 
Chevrolet corvette Z06 or Honda prelude
 
this will be interesting on what the answer is
 
I give up there are 1300 cars in the game how is it possible to guess?
 
Well,I do have another one but I guess I can't use it..
 
Need another hint... And another guess lol
 
NISMO DK
I give up there are 1300 cars in the game how is it possible to guess?

Rob192005
Well,I do have another one but I guess I can't use it..

rohinghai
Need another hint... And another guess lol

Ok three more guesses totaling4.
 
MR2 G Limited '97 (I was thinking 400PP seasonal's).
 
RUF RGT ? Going with 5 RUF Models in the game..
 
Back