Giveaway

  • Thread starter Thread starter wrapture
  • 54 comments
  • 1,812 views
Alright I give..:lol: Good Luck everyone.👍
 
New hint: it is italian!
 
I am in a good mood today so i thought i would give something away. Since i already sent a car today it has to be paint. The first person to guess what car i am in gets 5 paints of their choice.

Hint: there are 5 models of this car in Gran Turismo 5.

One guess per person and no editing posts.
MUST BE EXACT MODEL NAME AND YEAR.
You edited your post.
tumblr_lyzwajTHSy1qlrlei.gif
 
wrapture
I am in a good mood today so i thought i would give something away. Since i already sent a car today it has to be paint. The first person to guess what car i am in gets 5 paints of their choice.

Hint: there are 5 models of this car in Gran Turismo 5.

One guess per person and no editing posts.
MUST BE EXACT MODEL NAME AND YEAR.

... So out of the 5 possible models we have to guess the one you're driving? -.-
 
2008 Fiat 500 1.2 8V Lounge SS '08
 
rohinghai
... So out of the 5 possible models we have to guess the one you're driving? -.-

There are 5 different models of on car. I am i one. You have to guess which one.
 
2009 Pagani Zonda R '09
 
One guess left :scared:
 
my last guess.

1965 Fiat 500 F '65
 
Lamborghini Murciélago
 
4th and final...Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 '11
 
Pagani Zonda C12S '00?
 
Pagani zonda lm race car
 
wrapture

Lol wow that's the last thing I would have chosen
 
NISMO DK
Lol wow that's the last thing I would have chosen

Lol I had just gotten the car from ryanerb and was expecting him to find this and win but he didnt.
 
wrapture

First time I've won anything :lol:

Gotta thank the Gran Turismo app for my phone cause I wouldn't have had a clue otherwise.
 
Matty
First time I've won anything :lol:

Gotta thank the Gran Turismo app for my phone cause I wouldn't have had a clue otherwise.

Lol which one do you use? I like the "My GT5"
 
wrapture
Lol which one do you use? I like the "My GT5"

I think I have both.. :dopey:

Can't remember which I used though:)
 
Back