GKD ( Ghost Kustom Designs )

2010 MOSLER MT900S

Mosler (2).png
mosler (3).png
mosler (4).png
Mosler.png

Logos? for what? what platform? etc
Cars On Forza Horizon? On Xbox One and PC?

xbox x am i in the wrong thread
again
You're not in the wrong place, it's ok if you want to show off your work here, because this is the photoforum, and technically, you are sharing photos.

There is also a dedicated thread to paints/liveries if you want to check it out. Here's the link https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/forza-horizon-4-paints-and-designs.382032/

sorry been a busy day i play forza 4 on the xbox one and my gaming pc i just recently started designing and just wanted to share and check out the other neat stuff people are doing i was sharing on that thread but i didnt know if i could add them all on there or had to have a different thread this is all brand new to me lol and gets a little confusing at times

sorry been a busy day i play forza 4 on the xbox one and my gaming pc i just recently started designing and just wanted to share and check out the other neat stuff people are doing i was sharing on that thread but i didnt know if i could add them all on there or had to have a different thread this is all brand new to me lol and gets a little confusing at times
I think the better bet would be for you to post them all here, if you have a lot of images. If you just want to show an image or two on the thread that I linked, I think that would be the better idea, as to not clutter up the thread with too many images. Put the bulk of your images here, and just clip a few into that other thread for more exposure if you'd like.

I think the better bet would be for you to post them all here, if you have a lot of images. If you just want to show an image or two on the thread that I linked, I think that would be the better idea, as to not clutter up the thread with too many images. Put the bulk of your images here, and just clip a few into that other thread for more exposure if you'd like.
i can do that i got quite a few and design more everyday im wanting to start doing replicas also hopefully here soon

Latest Posts

Back