Glitch Helmet & Suit + All Mattes,Shifts ,Chromes & Gear

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alex 3074
  • 407 comments
  • 18,200 views
82' sent.

Sending 83' 13th
Sending 84' & 85' 14th
 
Ill donate a Lvl .....(filled by alex3074) ;)

For all the gear and just being a great guy:)👍
 
I have a lot of gear already. I think im about 100 or so peices away from being done. What will it cost me to have you send me what im missing?
 
FamousTetsuo
I have a lot of gear already. I think im about 100 or so peices away from being done. What will it cost me to have you send me what im missing?

Erm ... Is it full sets you need ? I need a level 23 & 22 sent to a friend . If you can do that I'll complete your gear for you ;)
Pm me back please mate thanks
 
Hi mate thanks for the paints other day.👍
Chat soon bye for now.:)
 
christara321
Hi mate thanks for the paints other day.👍
Chat soon bye for now.:)

No worries mate your welcome ;)
 
I have a level 24 Card for anyone interested. I'd be willing to trade for paints or some decent race gear.
Send me a FR if your interested. My PSN is: OnlineGT
Rusty
 
Rusty*
I have a level 24 Card for anyone interested. I'd be willing to trade for paints or some decent race gear.
Send me a FR if your interested. My PSN is: OnlineGT
Rusty

That's fine mate , can you fr pinki54321 . This where I need the 24 sent to please . Also fr triggsie1 which is where I'll send what you need from ;)
Post back what you need please .
 
Hey Alex,

Many thanks for the paints you sent my way last night, much appreciated 👍
 
Igwyana
Hey Alex,

Many thanks for the paints you sent my way last night, much appreciated 👍

Your welcome mate , cheers ;)
 
That's fine mate , can you fr pinki54321 . This where I need the 24 sent to please . Also fr triggsie1 which is where I'll send what you need from ;)
Post back what you need please .

Ok for sure, I will send an FR as soon as I can.;)👍
Rusty
 
Rusty*
Ok for sure, I will send an FR as soon as I can.;)👍
Rusty

Ok pinki54321 is a friend of mine just starting out , just message me on psn with your fr as to what you need and I'll send as soon as I ad you , thanks ;)
 
Rusty*
Ok for sure, I will send an FR as soon as I can.;)👍
Rusty

Paints , gear sent , can't remember if I sent the 23 , lol ... I think your gift box was full ? Let me know please . If I didn't I'll send it tonight 👍
 
i can give you a lvl 24 ticket (after 00h00 GMT) for:

Aqua and Storm Line Helmet

Blaze, Thunder and Duble Stripe Pro Suits

You can see which i want here:

http://www.mygranturismo.net/gear.php?id=24336

edit. the ticket is in this acc: almeida_o
 
Unfortunately I don't have access to a laptop tonight so I can't check your mygt , and I'm also off on holiday tommorow , so unless it full sets .... ? :(
 
Hey mate does the HPA Stage || R32 need to be 0/0?

I can send it on 3-9
 
Lammy77
Hey mate does the HPA Stage || R32 need to be 0/0?

I can send it on 3-9

No mate not fussed about 0/0 , thanks mate that would be great , you need anything ? Tickets paints ect :
 
No mate not fussed about 0/0 , thanks mate that would be great , you need anything ? Tickets paints ect :

No its ok:tup:

Finally able to give something back for all the gear:)
 
trade something for some gold chrome ?
 
Car received lammy thanks mate ;)
 
Looking for a Gold Chrome and Silver Chrome! Can gift cars, but have no tickets! Also have a Matte Blue laying around
 
Back