Global Sports Car Championship Preseason Test Races 10/16 spots openFinished 

• Thread starter miata13B
  • 19 comments
United States
2 smacks past uranus
Somebodyshootme
Hey everyone, I will be running 2 races this week in order to equalize our Class B cars for the upcoming season. I am looking for people to be joining us on our normally scheduled night of racing. Flip has allowed me to throw up the FGTA Banner to use in promoting the GSCC series that will be starting within the next month to month an a half. We are always looking for new drivers to join our ranks so this is a perfect opportunity to see if you like our setup.

We will be running two 45 minute enduros This Thursday night 5/22/14. Hoping for everyone to get into the lobby by 10:45pm EST or (-5GMT) and starting at 11:00pm EST or (-5GMT). We will wait no more then to 11:15 EST or (-5GMT) for people to enter unless contactingme on GTP saying your only a few minutes to logging one. I want to get this race going promptly. If we can get this going promptly I may even have a Bonus Race for fun at the end which I gaurantee will have everyone either laughing so hard they will fall of the track or cursing me to death :-). One will be held on a short track to test the technical abilities of the Class B cars. The second race will be run on a faster Top Speed Track to see how they manage at speed. I will Post up the Tracks on the second post of this page along with any info that needs to be added.

Third post will have all the sign ups for this series. Please bear with me if I do not immediately update the drivers for these races. I do most of my viewing of GTP on my phone, also during work which makes it difficult for me to update every minute.

Rules and Regulations
*Please read these carefully, you will be expected to know these come race time. If you have any question, we will be more than happy to clarify anything.
FGTA Rules and Regulations
From the Car lists, we will be using Class B cars only. We are making an effort to make sure these cars specs will be on equal grounds for the series.

Those interested in joining should either reply to the thread or send me a PM with the following information:

GTP ID:
PSN ID:
Car:
Car Number:

Last edited:
First Track will be The Famous Autumn Ring designed by PD. This track is an extremely technical track that has high speed sections along with some tight corners. The key to this track is flow and rhythm.

There will be a mandatory Pit stop with a mandatory Tire Change for this race. Race time will be using the new Endurance mode. We will also be qualifying using the new pit qualifying system for 10 minutes. The Race clock will be set to 45 minutes. This should provide sufficient time to get a hot lap done. The Tire choice for qualifying will be the tire used for the start of the race. The Tire choices are Racing Mediums and Racing Softs.

We will be doing a Pace Lap to begin the race. It will be a Double Staggered Formation Start where the field will form up at the beginning of turn 12. The Acceleration Zone begins at Turn 14 to the Start Line. The Leader will Accelerate when He or She choices to open up.

Autumn_Ring_Forward.png

Our Second Track of the Day will be the High Speed Ring; Race time will be 45 Minutes. We will have a short break between the two races. We are using this track to test the overall top speed of each car along with The Ability for everyone to operate in a high speed circuit. This will benefit everyone that will be racing during the season and get accustomed to maneuverability at high speeds. We will be running a reverse grid for that last race with another double staggered start. We will be Using Racing Mediums to begin the race with. The catch with this race is No Mandatory Pit stop During the race; However this race will allow the use of Racing Softs if one decides to pit. This will only be allowed after the first 28 minutes has elapsed. I am offering this to allow people to work on pit strategies for the series. It should throw a nice curveball at people.

Everyone will form up on the map's Turn 6 that is provided below. The Acceleration Zone will be from the beginning of the inside Pit Wall to the Start/Finish Line.

HighSpeedRing_map.jpg

Last edited:
Drivers:
Team Name if you are apart of a team:
Car:
Car Number:
Car Color:
Rim Color:

Driver: Somebodyshootme
Team: I'll Owe You Won Racing
Car: Lexus
Car Number: 68
Car Color: Satin White Pearl
Rim Color: Matte Dark Silver

Driver: Ares118785
Team: Max Attack Racing
Car: Subaru Impreza GT300
Car Number: 18
Car Color: Velocity yellow tintcoat
Rim Color: French Racing Blue

Driver: flip157
Team Name: TBA
Car: Chevrolet Subaru BRZ (did not know they made that)
Car Number: 92
Car Color: Black
Rim Color: Green

Driver: nail-27
Team Name: Unm
CAR: Chevrolet Camaro
Color: Subaru WRS Mica Blue
Rims: White
Car # 27

Driver: Ozwheels3
Team: N/A
Car: M3 GTR spec B class
Car Number: Fixed
Car Color: Fixed
Rim Color: Fixed

Driver: Jay2DaB329
Team: N/A
Car: Lexus
Car Number: 29
Car Color: Green
Rim Color: Black

Driver:
Team:
Car:
Car Number:
Car Color:
Rim Color:

Driver:
Team:
Car:
Car Number:
Car Color:
Rim Color:

Driver:
Team:
Car:
Car Number:
Car Color:
Rim Color:

Driver:
Team:
Car:
Car Number:
Car Color:
Rim Color:

Driver:
Team:
Car:
Car Number:
Car Color:
Rim Color:

Driver:
Team:
Car:
Car Number:
Car Color:
Rim Color:

Driver:
Team:
Car:
Car Number:
Car Color:
Rim Color:

Driver:
Team:
Car:
Car Number:
Car Color:
Rim Color:

Driver:
Team:
Car:
Car Number:
Car Color:
Rim Color:

Driver:
Team:
Car:
Car Number:
Car Color:
Rim Color:

Last edited:
Hey miata, if I'll will not go to work that day, I will try to get up for the race, so sing me up:
Driver: Ares118785
Team: Max Attack Racing
Car: Subaru Impreza GT300
Car Number: 18
Car Color: Velocity yellow tintcoat
Rim Color: French Racing Blue

Last edited:
Looks good man!

Driver: flip157
Team Name: TBA
Car: Chevrolet Camaro Z28 Race Car (for now)
Car Color: Black
Rim Color: Green
Me too..Flip can I use your set up...I'm no threat :gtpflag: Or yours Shootme :lol:
Driver: nail-27
Team Name: Unm
CAR: Chevrolet Camaro
Color: Subaru WRS Mica Blue
Rims: White
Car # 27

Edit: like Avatar Miata

Last edited:
Ares, Flip and Nail you all have been added. I will be supplying additional information that I forgot to put on a little later today

Changing cars for this event.

Car: Chevrolet Subaru BRZ GT300
Car Color: Green
Rim Color: Black

Also, as I just found out, if we are in fact using the endurance race mode, the races will have to be either 40 minutes or 50. There is no 45 minute option. I recommend 50 if we're gonna do a rolling start.

Jay I'll have you added in once I get home from work :-).

I will probably jump into the Arta if no one is using it tonight.

Updated. One problem, there are Thunderstorms in my area, as we get closer to Race time, I might have to put control over to someone else due to the fact I lose power at my place sometimes due to this weather. I will update as we get closer to race time.

Also If anyone wants to compete in the "Extra Race" I will ask you to purchase a stock Daihatsu Midget II D Type '98 from the dealership then give it an oil change. Leave everything stock on this car (you can change the color but no wheel upgrades) , Got a doozy to run in it. Going to be a Blast if we get enough people in on it.

Last edited:
Back