Gloss Blue X1 ....

  • Thread starter Thread starter Drewjaman
  • 19 comments
  • 589 views

Drewjaman

(Banned)
Messages
374
Messages
MiliTANTNo
Give me an offer.....
 
Last edited:
X2010 Vettel 0miles or Level 21 Ticket ? Is your 0 miles ?
 
Rally ticket?
10 Chr0me + 5 mattes your choice?
 
Your choice of 5 paints, i have chrome and matte.
- NSX Prototype LM Road Car (silver chrome)
- RX-8 LM Concept Race Car
 
0miles...want a car no paint have plenty
 
What is #10...? I know its gloss blue
 
mine is, its the baby or sky or light blue, depends on who your talking to.
 
Oh ok it's #8 or #12...can't tell
 
I don't want X1s I want like an R8 RC or Bentley ... but no miles
 
Had it and traded it
 
Toyota 7 RC 0 miles ?
 
Had it traded it
 
We have a winner send the 2004 and 2006 to me
 
Back