lowered, fitted with rims, SRT10 engine,and GTSR Concept drivetrain

Alfa at Swiss Alps

at Tahiti Maze

Plymouth Cuda lowered with 19" rims

4WD Mercedes

whee!!

Last edited:
Thanks!

Mitsubishi Pajero Rally Raid car with Alfa Romeo 155 V6 TI Race Car engine, Original Suspension, and RGT R3 tires

Dodge Charger 440 R/T, S2000 R3 tires, and Mine's R34 Suspension. Handles quite well with those 2 additons

Ford SVT Lightning, 427 S/C engine, Audi Pikes Peak R3 tires, 45mm-90mm suspension, R34 drivetrain

Dodge Ram- Mine's Skyline suspension and drivetrain, Charger 440 engine and Audi Pike's Peak Snow tires

Coming soon - Chevellerado

Last edited:
Silverado, 454 Chevelle engine, R34 suspension and drivetrain, Audi Pike's Peak dirt tires

Mercedes with Dodge 440 engine

whoops!

S2000 LM with Carbon R34 snow tires, wish I can enter Special Events but I guess since the LM doesn't have the option of switching to snow tires in the tuning menu, it's still impossible

R92CP with Audi Pike's Peak Dirt tires, R34 suspension and drivetrain

12/15 - Chevy SSR - Ram suspension, Pajero R3 tires, '63 Corvette race engine!

Last edited:
bannereh.gif

gnome Hybrid video

Rear Engine'd V8 Stratos, Model T, BMW Canyon run, Pescaralo snow, 427 S/C F150, GT-R LM Rally, and 285 hp RX-8 powered S800

Awesome video! Running a snowy road with a racing car is amazing :D

Last edited:
thanks guys! it's been a while since I made a video..had to work out the editing a bit. For some reason, the Pescaralo part had no sound, so I had to re edit and move to a different location in the video.

Here's the Camaro that's the basis for my avatar
img0254n.jpg

Some race cars take to the dirt better than others, however cannot enter a rally race 👎
img0229dg.jpg

Nike and Toyota Triathlon rally/snow tires work great on race cars
img0235e.jpg

just finished the CTR powered Estate last night
img0257v.jpg

img0248py.jpg

That Volvo may look old and crappy, but it has something great under the hood. :P Nice pictures. :D 👍

yeah, and I forgot to mention the weight is 980kg, with the AMG Mercedes 190 E 2.5 - 16 Evolution II Touring Car chassis, GTSR Concept drivetrain and LSD installed

p0302102251.jpg

messing around with the ride height, these are set at 330mm

img0213ap.jpg

img005m.jpg

Nike dirt tires, Mercedes Evo II engine'd Model T featured in gnome Hybrid video
(Model T screeching around Tsubaki is GT powered and R3 Silverado tires)

img001lc.jpg

Awesome new pictures and thanks for posting the selling screen of the Volvo to show us its stats. :) 👍

Right name for a third video of hybrid compilations too :D The G-nome project? :lol:

Back