Go Axle It's Ya Birthday, We Gonna Party Like It's Ya Birthday...

  • Thread starter Thread starter W3H5
  • 80 comments
  • 3,700 views

W3H5

New Member
Premium
Messages
30,458
Thailand
Thailand
Akk ak ak, akkk, akk aakk akk aaakk akk aak akk, akk aakk!

For anyone not knowing Martian that message reads: Mr Tramp, today is thy day of birth on which many moons ago thy mother birthed thee kicking and screaming (probably euphemisms) in this glorious world of men, woman and ladyboys.

Happy Birthday, mate. Have a good'un. :cheers:
 
Where's the Bacardi?
 
It was exchanged for some more up-market 'grog'.
 
Well in that case, we gonna sip some grog like it's ya Birthday...
 
And you know we don't give an AKK cause it's your birthday...
 
Happy birthday, AT. Hope you have fun with that 'up-market grog'...
 
Happy Birthday!
 
Happy birthday.

I fear for the posts that come later on...
 
This thread could well descend into mayhem later down the road.
 
Chances are AT is still asleep or busy with his work which gives lots of time for people to post the most obscure birthday wishes before he gets online and thinks 'WTH!?'. :lol:
 
I think I know who this thread is for....... it's a bit confusing Happy Birthday! :cheers:
 
Congratulations on your daughters bris, AT! :cheers:
 
Happy Birthday, don't let the bed bugs disembowel you... Oh wait, that's not the right expression... I think I can get this...

Happy Birthday, and a good tasty beer? Maybe, either that or steak. Well, happy birthday nonetheless. :cheers:
 
Happy Birthday!
Make it a good one!
 
Happy Birthday, dude! :cheers:
 
Oh for the love of God, who started this thread? :rolleyes:

:dopey:

Yay! Birthday time! Cheers guys... mostly... I think. :D I'd come round and high five you all, but that's way too expensive and I don't have enough airmiles.

So, let's get down to it then - where are my cake and presents?
 
beer011.gif


Start with a base.

BTW - just in case it's really your birthday - Have a good one. Ack ack.
 
axletramp
So, let's get down to it then - where are my cake and presents?

There here, (Shem made me the present organiser) but you don't have enough airmiles..

Looks like I'll have to keep them here then.. :( ;)
 
photonrider
Start with a base.

Even 6:30am is pushing it for me! At least let me get dressed. ;)
 
Happy Birthday, Steve! Don't get too, too drunk :p
 
Okay then - breakfast of Champions. Be olympian. Start now.

Moet.jpg


Stay undressed.
 
photonrider
Okay then - breakfast of Champions. Be olympian. Start now.

*checks fridge*

photonrider
Stay undressed.

That sounds disturbingly like an order...
 
A present?

How about a sort of funny picture?

thumbnail.aspx
 
Happy birthday! :cheers:
 
Back