Go Axle It's Ya Birthday, We Gonna Party Like It's Ya Birthday...

  • Thread starter Thread starter W3H5
  • 80 comments
  • 3,700 views
I'll have to start my own private Infield with just me and ......erm........the plant on my desk and charge 10 Galactic Credits for other plant life to join, that way I can be supreme ruler of the Plant Infield and one day dominate the web!
 
I'll have to start my own private Infield with just me and ......erm........the plant on my desk and charge 10 Galactic Credits for other plant life to join, that way I can be supreme ruler of the Plant Infield and one day dominate the web!

And then the Chinese government locks you out.
 
I will be your minion.
 
Yay! Someone older than me! Happy Birthday, AT. :cheers:
 
Happy birthday, AT!
 
Cheers man. Quite squiffy now. Just opened a bottle of The Belvennie Portwood. :D

And daan, you can go off people you know!
 
Happy B-Day! :)👍
 
Happy birthday AT! :cheers:
 
Thanks everyone. Off to La Sarthe circuit this morning, so this is where my birthday weekend really starts! :D
 
Give a Ferrari a kick in the throttle for me.
 
Not jealous at all. :grumpy:.

Hope you and your son have a great time.

Cheers Shaun.
 
Happy birthday mate :cheers: 👍
 
Thanks everyone. Off to La Sarthe circuit this morning, so this is where my birthday weekend really starts! :D

Birthday weekend? Hello? When did this tradition start? I've been missing out all these years. :ouch:

Anyway . . .go nuts. Have a Happy Birthweekend. :)
 
Many people have birthday weeks! Imagine how that impacts one's liver!
 
Well considering Steve's birthday is now.. and I'm sure you said yours is soon too.. with mine at the end of the month... We could have a birthday month??
 
I'm due a notch in a few days, suppose we should start celebrating now, eh?
 
Well it's not mine but I'll drink to that.

Cheers Shaun.
 
Why not. I'm sure there is a few others born in August too... we can just do a "birthday crawl". Its like a pub crawl but we just jump from birthday party to birthday party...
 
I'm flying out within 24 hours and to this day have never flown either sober or without a hangover. It would be wrong of me to break with tradition since I'm also having an early birthday meal with my family in a few hours and they're sure to be drinking. :sly:
 
Back