God of War III disc will have a new Gran Turismo 5 trailer?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Micxster
  • 574 comments
  • 56,484 views
The nose actually looks a bit crumpled. 👍

Doesnt really look more damaged than what we've seen from tokyo though
 
The nose actually looks a bit crumpled. 👍
Kinda looks like the dent in the E3 trailer, but the hood may just be open...
 
I guess that track off the Ferrari trailer is something in GT5 after all - shown again here

458newtrack.jpg
 
Complex String, anyone?
 
Real track? or a PD original?

Looks like something off the Italian Tuscan countryside
Even the rolled up bail of hay is present...

vestaitalianvillastusca.jpg
 
Where? Or do you mean something else?

Something else. :p

That bend reminded me of Complex String.
 
This is a famous road in Italian Tuscan countryside.
That track from the Ferrari trailer is probably inspired by it, or is the actual thing
Notice the similar "browness" and those long narrow trees?
Hell, that house in this pic might be the same house in the GT5 pic above :D

Looks like it would be pretty sweet to drive on
famous-tuscan-road.jpg
 
Looks like something off the Italian Tuscan countryside
Even the rolled up bail of hay is present...
Definitely. I grew up in Tuscany's countryside ;)
There are so many tiny roads perfect for a rally stage. I drove there on an X5 a few weeks ago. It was kinda twisty
 
Was meh and awesome at the same time. Nothing new confirmed, but new footage is always nice.

One has to wonder why they put the PS3 ad at the end of a PS3 game that is being played on a PS3.:dunce:
 
Real track? or a PD original?

I'd bet on rally. Could be a tarmac or gravel/tarmac stage. I hope all of the rally courses are based on real locations and topography.
 
If memory serves me correct, the AGS trailer in December showed the Impreza on that same track. I also recall from the E3 trailer a certain car that had sticker which reads "Rally Tuscany".


Edit: after watching the AGS trailer and scanning through the threads, I'm surprised no one noticed but does anyone remember that Mysterious DTM looking Lexus?

lexus%20is-f%20super%20GT.jpg


I just caught in the trailer.
 
Last edited:
I'd bet on rally. Could be a tarmac or gravel/tarmac stage. I hope all of the rally courses are based on real locations and topography.
Knowing the place, gravel and tarmac alternate often.
Knowing Pd, I don't know...but it would be excellent to choose suspensions and tyres to fit both conditions.
 
If memory serves me correct, the AGS trailer in December showed the Impreza on that same track. I also recall from the E3 trailer a certain car that had sticker which reads "Rally Tuscany".

Hmm also this
 
Edit: after watching the AGS trailer and scanning through the threads, I'm surprised no one noticed but does anyone remember that Mysterious DTM looking Lexus?

lexus%20is-f%20super%20GT.jpg


I just caught in the trailer.


Yeah it was spotted and mentioned back then.
 
looks like a new Lexus DTM "concept" to me.
 
Does that Lexus exist in real life?
 
Don't think so.
 


the GOW III trailer. There seem to be more tracks confirmed now :)
 
Very nice!
 
Nice, the Subaru's hatch swing open at 1:40 is pretty cool.
 
Don't think so.

That Enzo crash was like, umm what, a 25mph crash?...and it already looks worst than what we see in a 180mph crash in FM game. GT will be no different though. However, we may see something spectacular in race/rally cars.
 
I guess they are keeping the car sounds and damage close to their chest - no doubt because they are still working on these aspects.

Still, it looks amazing.
 
Back