Godzilla? Be a fan or be crushed!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jahgee
  • 11 comments
  • 1,124 views

Jahgee

(Banned)
Messages
16,280
United States
New York
Messages
Jahgee1124
So far, the only other fan on here that I know of is Furinkazen. How could you not be a fan of a radioactive 300 ft. tall monster that pulsates nuclear energy
 
The first one is funny, specifically the dubbed voices.
Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla was good too, I think I've only seen a few.
 
If this one counts, then I fondly remember watching it then...

GodzillaCartoonPhoto_002.jpg


But that's all I know now.
 
The first one I saw was the one with Mothra.
 
I have no idea why or when (the late 90s if I remember correctly), but my Dad brought home a video copy of Invasion of the Astro-Monsters. Aside from the fact that it had aliens hailing from Planet X, I don't really remember much else about that film.


I might still have the video somewhere, but I haven't seen it in yonks.
 
Last edited:
I played Godzilla: Save the Earth if that counts.
 
I played Godzilla: Save the Earth if that counts.

First PS2 Game I ever got right there, good times
 
The first Godzilla movie I saw was the Americanized version from 1998 with Mathew Broderick. I liked it, of course I was 7 at the time.
 
The original Godzilla, monster itself is kind of cool. Movies are painful to watch. When my favorite Godzilla had Jean Reno & Matthew Broderick in it(as in the Hollywood version), you know how much love I lack for the Godzilla flicks. Sorry.
 
MechaGodzilla vs Godzilla was the first for me.
 
First PS2 Game I ever got right there, good times

first thing my friend and I did at the beginning of each match was a fully charge beamfight... we were goofballs to think the better button masher won :lol:

After that it was playing catch with buildings. Whoever couldn't catch it would take damage.
 
a30f978a.jpg


until Bob Chandler built Foot 5, this was the biggest one, on 96" tires...

Oh, wait, we're talking about movie monsters, right. X3

Eh, I dunno, I've never seen one of the films.
 
Back