- 1,279

- Iceland
- Guffaluff
Hey guys!
I dabbled with some chart making in Prologue (raced all cars on Eiger in Time Trial mode on S2 tires), and I wanna make on in GT5 too.
I'm gonna race on Trial Mountain, basicly because it's my personal favorite since GT1. I thought I would race all cars on the set of tires that comes with them by default, seeing as that would be fair. Racing tires on a stock Swift or Fiat 500 just doesn't make sense to me.
I just wanted to ask for opinions, is default tires the most logical choice or am I missing something? I'd love to get your input
I dabbled with some chart making in Prologue (raced all cars on Eiger in Time Trial mode on S2 tires), and I wanna make on in GT5 too.
I'm gonna race on Trial Mountain, basicly because it's my personal favorite since GT1. I thought I would race all cars on the set of tires that comes with them by default, seeing as that would be fair. Racing tires on a stock Swift or Fiat 500 just doesn't make sense to me.
I just wanted to ask for opinions, is default tires the most logical choice or am I missing something? I'd love to get your input