going wingless

  • Thread starter Thread starter foxdylan
  • 12 comments
  • 1,649 views
Messages
431
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Messages
foxdylan
Just de winged the Tomie mak' evo , looks very nice so got me thinking .... What else can I de wing ?

Side note what about topless ? Can you drive soft tops with the roof down ?
 
I didnt realise you could de wing the cars. How is this done?
 
Iv a supra , but I'm sure I can't de wing it but I'll have to Dbl check . Be a shame supras look great without the wing
 
Iv a supra , but I'm sure I can't de wing it but I'll have to Dbl check . Be a shame supras look great without the wing

You can de wing the mkIII Supra but not the mkIV Supra.

OP, the Mazda RX7 can also be de-winged.
 
Only the sz-r can be dewinged, not the rz.
 
All premiums (and a few standards) with obvious wings can be de-winged.
 
Only the sz-r can be dewinged, not the rz.
Really?! What a load of Malarky:grumpy:
They look identical I really dont understand why the RZ's cannot be removed also, makes zero sense.
 
Really?! What a load of Malarky:grumpy:
They look identical I really dont understand why the RZ's cannot be removed also, makes zero sense.

Just a thought...You could not buy a twin turbo MKIV Supra, IRL in the U.S., without the wing brand new but the non-turbo Supra pretty much was with no wing. There was an option to buy the non-turbo with the turbo wing but not the other way around, unless you paid someone outside of the dealership to remove it.
 
Last edited:
Syracuse_1.jpg
 
Haven't tried this on any cars yet, does it effect the handling? I've not looked in GT6 but in GT5 cars with an obvious wing had a bit of rear downforce if you looked in the car settings, so I guess that would go. Doubt it would make much difference though
 
I personally don't mind the N/A MKIV Supra, I can still drift it decently :)
 
Back