Gold Chrome Aston Martin DB9 (New!) (Read first post!)

Yea i can understand that, when you get it just send the ticket itself and that will do:D:tup: If you accidentally open it thats okey:)

2 Gold 1 Silver so far :D:tup: Looking good
Anyway,what psn should i send the SLR to and the psn where i would receive the DB9?

That expert AMG challange sure is hard. I got 3 golds and 2 silvers so far. Very difficult.

What?!?!?:confused: What wheels?

The ones you want. But I already sent you a Magmarot SLR with those wheels as well, but it's from the UCD and I've done some drifting on it as well so it isn't 0/0/0. Check your messages on your PSN account.

The ones you want. But I already sent you a Magmarot SLR with those wheels as well, but it's from the UCD and I've done some drifting on it as well so it isn't 0/0/0. Check your messages on your PSN account.
Okey Thanks:tup: I will check it out in a few.:) However i do have an idea:idea: What color was that SLR you won from that AMG event, have you driven or done anything to it, and do you have the Magmarot red paint from the SLR you bought from the dealer?
EDIT: Please specify how many Magmarot paints you have, because there are at least 2 shades im aware of.

Last edited:
It's silver, don't remember the name. It's in the message I sent you on PSN. I have just one Magmarot paint left. It's the same as the one on the car I sent you. The silver one is still 0/0/0.

It's silver, don't remember the name. It's in the message I sent you on PSN. I have just one Magmarot paint left. It's the same as the one on the car I sent you. The silver one is still 0/0/0.
Check your vistor message.

Last edited:
Can also get one. I don't mind sending you a DLC painted Lexus LFA.

Last edited:
Sure you can have it Ill just add you on PSN and send you it in return.

Last edited:
The car is BEAUTIFUL!! thank you very much :D
Well thank you and your absolutly welcome:D Enjoy:)

I really apreciate all the fan fair i have gotten from ya'll for this car!:) I admit i didn't think this car was going to be as sucessful as it was, but it is!:D I really have enjoyed doing business with every single one of ya'll!:)👍 I am curious to know what all of ya'll think of this car so i added a poll to this thread!:sly: I would like to know what all ya'll think of this car on a scale of 1 to 10.:D

voted! and oh, can i have, too? i can exchange a LVL 24 ticket on 14th Oct for it if it's okay.

my sig shows my trade schedule with some of our members.

thanks, bud!

voted! and oh, can i have, too? i can exchange a LVL 24 ticket on 14th Oct for it if it's okay.

my sig shows my trade schedule with some of our members.

thanks, bud!
Sure thing, as always!👍 This thread is always open 24/7 to anybody.:D The 24 ticket will do just fine!:D:tup: Add me on PSN and i will send it to you as soon as i can.;) By the way thanks for voting!:D:tup:

^ thanks, bud. i will send FR tonight. LVL 24 will be sent 14th Oct. added you on my iPhone calendar. 👍

Back