H Hybridgunz Messages 4 Brandon Messages Darkness_08 May 3, 2012 #1 Looking for a few Gold Chromes...I have black on black Corvette ZR1(C6) '09 I am willing to trade. If you are looking for something else let me know. Last edited: May 4, 2012
Looking for a few Gold Chromes...I have black on black Corvette ZR1(C6) '09 I am willing to trade. If you are looking for something else let me know.
StarLight Messages 6,621 Portugal May 3, 2012 #2 Send me a FR and tomorrow I will send you two gold chromes for free. FR accepted! Last edited: May 3, 2012
fbccars924 Messages 2,529 Alton, Illinois Messages big_noobowski924 May 3, 2012 #4 Dang it just used my gold chrome yesterday.
StarLight Messages 6,621 Portugal May 3, 2012 #5 fbccars924 Dang it just used my gold chrome yesterday. Click to expand... Send me a FR and I will give you tomorrow 1 gold chrome for free. 👍 I must go now .... dont' forget to send the FR ... if you want the gift. Last edited: May 3, 2012
fbccars924 Dang it just used my gold chrome yesterday. Click to expand... Send me a FR and I will give you tomorrow 1 gold chrome for free. 👍 I must go now .... dont' forget to send the FR ... if you want the gift.
fbccars924 Messages 2,529 Alton, Illinois Messages big_noobowski924 May 3, 2012 #6 I was gonna send it to the op for the Vette.