Gold Chrome

  • Thread starter Thread starter whouman
  • 10 comments
  • 533 views
Messages
331
Messages
lekkerdinghy
Hi there!

I'm looking for Gold chrome chips!

I can offer anything you want for those! See my signature, also got a lot of matte paints! (like yellow, green, black and red ;) )
Come with offers!

Thanks!
 
1 gold chrome for your BMW McLaren GTR Race Car? will send the paint today :)
 
1 ??? ......bit unfair don't you think..
 
I'll give you 5 Gold Chips for your Pegeot 905 Race Car
 
1 ??? ......bit unfair don't you think..

if you want to, you can dupe it by your self and then you have alot of them! so the number doesent really matter, still up for a deal? :)
 
Sounds Good



Andrew9RS
 
Car Received,


Sending Paints Now
 
Trade Completed! Thanks for the Fast and Easy Trade Bud! Enjoy the Gold!
 
Thanks man! Very good trader! +10 :)
 
:cheers:


Added you as Completed in my Trade Thread linked in my Sig
 
Back